The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
281 - 300 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
I think not..... Better weather than here for sure.

Rectangle Operating system Font Line Screenshot

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
It’s actually pretty nice here.
Current situation.
Bonfire Heat Wood Fire Flame

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
Mike.... are you at Nash right now? Wednesday? I'm planning to drive in early on Friday. See folks soon.

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
Mike.... are you at Nash right now? Wednesday? I'm planning to drive in early on Friday. See folks soon.
Yep, Just left the fire.
Yep, there as of about 6PM

Reactions: jibracer13

·
Registered
14,671 Posts
Is Evan going to be out behind the portapotty again this year? Asking for a friend

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
Bonfire Fire Sky Camping Campfire

Reactions: jibracer13

·
Registered
945 Posts
That's not near enough wood for the Missouri firebug sitting next to the wood pile

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
While I'm heading back to work tomorrow (and missing Nash), I watched the moon rise and couldn't help feeling a little nostalgic. I havent been to Nash since '18, and I'm missing it. I'll be honest, I poke my head in now and then on the forum and I've gotta say, it's a little weird now. Just a few folks posting some funky shit. BUT, I can't help but reminisce about hanging out around the campfire in Leipers Fork, tearing up a foamy or small balsa electric bird under the lights. SO, I'm going to make a point to try and make it next year, for sure.

BUT, I'll need to build something between now and next Nash. I'm now down to one profile, a 17 year old OMP 80" Edge 540 (I completely destroyed my W.F. built LamSuk 40 a few weeks ago on the concrete in the street in front of my house (this one hurt..loved this plane...got a little too confident with rolling loops after a few evening whiskies). So I'll need to build a Primo 40/Slide 48/SBach 45/MadYak 40 or something of that nature for a Saito 82 that I've got lying around.

Again, you kids have fun! Hope to make it next year.

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
How’s this.
Bonfire Flame Fire Campfire Heat

Reactions: capthis

·
Registered
654 Posts
I‘m so bummed we’re not there. After a 7-8 year run it’s become a tradition. I was better prepared than ever, new trailer etc….. Then Covid became part of life last Friday. I‘m about 90% over it now but as suspected the wife came down with it a few days later. Her case appears not to be as bad as mine. It’s a weird kind of sick.

I wish you all calm, clear skies to play in. Have a great time and play safe. I would have been there if I could have. Wouldn’t hurt to spread out a little more than normal too, you don’t want this and I can confirm the vaccine is no guarantee against it.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I am bummed as well! I am just a short drive away but not able to make it this year. My wife is recovering from another knee surgery and I just can’t leave her alone right now. The weather here is absolutely perfect and wish I was there flying with ya’ll.

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Count me in as a no show. Our recent brush with the hurricane redirected my travel money on to roof repairs on the house. Y'all have fun.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Wish I could have been there! Had to wait 3 months for this Dr appointment I had, waiting to hear when the procedure will be now. Y'all have fun! Post up some videos, and more pics!

281 - 300 of 327 Posts