The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
241 - 260 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Nope, NASH is the big one,where all the great ones come together to fly. But i be sure,theres going to be lots of fireside talks. I will say,freedom of speech is the heart of bros,i may not agree with you,but you should have the right to say it. The whole country gone crazy,guess its here now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,547 Posts
Will Jim t be there at all?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
I'm out on this one.

TN currently has the most COVID cases in the world. My wife works in the medical field with one of the top hospitals and the amount of cases (and deaths) is crazy. The daily stories I hear coming from people at the hospital is overwhelming. I feel like hosting an event during this situation would not be a responsible thing for me to do.

I’m also surrounded by people in my immediate friend group (whole families) that have COVID. So I personally don’t want to be in the same boat.

I realize that not wanting to host my own event is not going to be well thought of, but I just don’t feel comfortable doing it.

Bryce is carrying on the event this year and I have worked with Randy so the insurance is in place but Randy will be CDing the event.

Be careful out there at BryceBro!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,547 Posts
That is nothing to be sorry about. A man has to do what he thinks is right to protect his family. I will see you at the next Nash you are at.
peace brother Hell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
That is nothing to be sorry about. A man has to do what he thinks is right to protect his family. I will see you at the next Nash you are at.
peace brother Hell.
I agree 100%, do what you feel you need to do, no regrets.


I've had the jabs, and in my head, I feel a bit safer, but who knows, it's all a crapshoot. . Looking forward to seeing those that can show up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,547 Posts
You guys can get the jab if you want to but I’m going with the theory that 8 oz of fine whiskey a day kills the virus. I read it on the internet so it must be true
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,992 Posts
fuck covid. you believe the socialist propaganda scaring the sheeple?

the flu of the 20's, a LOT of people died. they wear masks into the grocery? you know i autistic, no shirt, swim trunks, etc. mask> FUCK THAT! i rather get covid, die happy than be uncomfortable for no reason at all except be "trendy". life is fatal, I shoulda died many times over. a strain of flu bug? if that kills me, i shoulda been dead anyhow. think about it.

wake up, the 1%...

THE 1 %... billy please... inform the rest of who the 1%'ers are!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,992 Posts
That is nothing to be sorry about. A man has to do what he thinks is right to protect his family. I will see you at the next Nash you are at.
peace brother Hell.

oh, and the dr. is right, as always. don't believe me? just ask him!😁
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
747 Posts
I think BH has officially lost his TEXAS citizenship.... its statistically a 1% er chance of death with 99% of a healthy immune system. Even the Emergency use, gene therapy aint got that good of odds...........

You think the vaccinated shedding with Delta is bad, wait till we get farther down the GREEK APLPHABET, HOLY PHUK, its the preverbial MAREKS chicken syndrome, there's a reason they publicly proclaim " YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY/SELL/WORK/TRAVEL" without the holy grail VAX PASSPORT. Their patients is wearing thin, Best look for a better book for the plandemic keys, than those who need malpractice insurance for their livelyhood.

Send Bryce the surplus review items for sale..................:ROFLMAO:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,515 Posts
THE 1 %... billy please...
Exactly... Its been lip service for many years now. My response is whatever. Anyone with their eyes open can see the big picture with covid, nash and bh. Oh and don't forget the new PB site and the censoring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,998 Posts
I'm out on this one.

TN currently has the most COVID cases in the world. My wife works in the medical field with one of the top hospitals and the amount of cases (and deaths) is crazy. The daily stories I hear coming from people at the hospital is overwhelming. I feel like hosting an event during this situation would not be a responsible thing for me to do.

I’m also surrounded by people in my immediate friend group (whole families) that have COVID. So I personally don’t want to be in the same boat.

I realize that not wanting to host my own event is not going to be well thought of, but I just don’t feel comfortable doing it.

Bryce is carrying on the event this year and I have worked with Randy so the insurance is in place but Randy will be CDing the event.

Be careful out there at BryceBro!

I commend you for this brotha. Your family comes first and it doesn't matter what anyone else says. Many things my family has missed out on this past year and a half in the name of protecting them specifically my daughter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FlightCrazed

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Been waiting for 2 years to see a nash,and you old pros together. Yes we need be careful,covid is real,not worried about the site,its the hotel that worries me,wish i had my camper stuff together. Most bros got enough sense to stay home if they feel even a bit sick. Got a friend,68,health nut,2 shots,mask,all the right things. Just spent 4 days in er,near dead,ok now. Cant hide forever,but do be careful. Yep,plug plans to be there,and the miss. Wash your hands in nitro,that kill anything outside,and DR says a bit of drink for the inside. 🐐 🐐 🛰
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,547 Posts
I remember when billy said he would live in his car to keep the site without ads or gone. Back then I used to regularly make donations to billy to help, but stopped about a decade when he sold the site to jim bourke.

That was a long time ago, and billy has lost interest in the site as many others have, I don't expect anyone to keep a promise they made 20 years ago. So much has changed.

We used to be the 1%ers, Now we are the same as any other site. I think Cappy is right just shut the M'fer down. There are plenty of other rc sites we can get moderated and edited at.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
20 years is a long time,things change. I dont like it but its the new world,guess we have to be a bit nice. This site STILL best thing going,BEST guys and no bull. And,at the flyins be yourself. Hot rods in the 70s,i was there,stood at the start line between funny cars. Drove big block 68 camaro,still got it. Miss them days,but cant do that stuff on street no more. BUT,lets have fun,as best we can,while we can,before they outlaw our planes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,670 Posts
Shut the MFer down
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Then what,were do we gain verses what do we lose. I respect your opinion,ready to hear a plan,come to nash,bring DR,drag WF,i will hear your thoughts over a beer,perhaps i will see the light.
 
241 - 260 of 275 Posts
Top