The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
221 - 240 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
The Nash list of who's coming never really looks like who actually shows.
Don't miss Nash, I have been to all since 2007.

There's no amount of pictures or video that can explain all the awesomeness and dumbfuckery.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
ThumbSkull said:
The Nash list of who's coming never really looks like who actually shows.
Don't miss Nash, I have been to all since 2007.

There's no amount of pictures or video that can explain all the awesomeness and dumbfuckery.
Plugs gotta see the greats in action. :nw: :nw: That is,if they show,even take your pic,yep,they be there,even if they wont say so. :tu:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Come to nash,see WF twin madion flight do rollers,hes still got it,lean from all them fish,thums ready. :roll: :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
i might take kristi's prius to nash, much cheaper on gas...kind of *****, but cheap!

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Wild Fred said:
i might take kristi's prius to nash, much cheaper on gas...kind of *****, but cheap!
I was surprised how many planes Case managed to pack into a Prius, the year he came to HoBro. :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Just looked at map,utah to nash,1,500 miles of easy driving,dog gone you guys live wayyy out. Only 24 hours,right,only a super trucker could do that. But, if two or three guys in a motorhome,be worth it. 700 miles for WF,easy drive if miss alt,a rest stop or two will help. Big country we have,internet makes it smaller,hell,the whole world at our fingertips. Its so good to meet you guys,even if not in person,all of you. Thats why plug says,take pictures,so we can be at a flyin,when we cant. I liked Eldon,nice guys,long drive,but will remember it long time. Will go back one day,perhaps we meet in the middle of country one day. :tu: :tu: A small light camper may be the way to go,wherever you go,your always home,kinda. :drink:

·
Registered
14,014 Posts
1650 to be exact, done it a few times.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
That be a bunch of rest stops for my wife,me to now. When you guys retire you can combine the trip,go flying and fishing and see the sights,and watch it RAIN.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
The airs so thick,dont need rain,every thing drips in the morning. WF getting them cool bahama winds and the sweat smell of salt from the ocean blue. Sounds good. :tu: :tu: Better tighten them bolts,never know when we need to go. Light beer,less filling,more taste. :rofl: :rofl: :beer: :rofl: ITS fun,but i seldom drink,my vice is cigs,bad thing for shure. Hey,but i do lights.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Gas at 2.60, bring your van WF,need place to sleep. Build plug a 40 nitro size slick,that pay for some gas,just cover and bring. GET that twin ready,if my plan works i will have many we can fly,trailer full. :drink:

·
Registered
14,670 Posts
Anyone heard from Sloan and the Semnet crew?

·
Registered
14,670 Posts
And.... Hooks says he ain't gonna show up at no Nashbro even if I did offer him free lunch at Puckets.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Good to see capthis posting! Where's the thumbs up icon.. LOL.

Reactions: capthis

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Looks like Jim deleted most of the OP including the invite to Constrictor?

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
It’s obvious the snake man has been de-invited because I said I was going. Not even a courtesy heads up so I wouldn’t make a big trip. Turns out it was Jim who was “trolling the nashbro thread”

221 - 240 of 275 Posts