The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
201 - 220 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
i'll be lucky to get the senior done! between keeping up the yard and being a lazy ass, haven't been getting much done!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
This heat kills motivation,come on WF,you be retired,got all day to play and fish. My friend uses small sponge and stink bait,catches them cat fish. Says it looks like peanut butter,smells like sheeeet. Who knows what you may catch. :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
When im on the fence about going to shop,i turn on the ac,go back in house for a hour,then have to go back to turn off ac or work awhile,it be cool so i stay mostly,and get some fixing done. Sometimes i just clean up,that in itself,a clean table is a boost. You need a long led strip light,makes it better and boost the mood of shop,and xm radio,cause rock and roll never dies. WF is a leader,cant play dead yet,there be foam to cut,and a wood kit that needs building,hooks waiting to test out. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
NO response,WF is getting slow,must be on hand and knees,digging dirt,slaving away. OR,sitting on ass,drinking beer,aggravating wild kristy and letting the cat go hungry,no fish to eat. :rofl: :rofl: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
actually caught a coupla snapper other day, 15 catfish in about 2 hours other night. and 3 in the middle of the day! all this rain cooled the canal, fish finally moving in. smoked all them cats, were good!

and i sanded on the wing some yesterday. lot of sanding to be done on it, and i sand outside so i put it off when it's too hot or raining, which has been about every day!

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
i got a 1/4 pad and a dragster belt. been using the 1/4 sheet to rough in the wing but now have to use block to finish. still got to fix boat, too. turns out the motor is loose, but got to crawl around to fix. us fat old men aren't very good at doing that. and still got concrete to bust and pour on sea wall. finally got time to do stuff, no energy.

lesson learned? retire when you are young,get a job when you are old and can't do anything else.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Yep,it do get hard,wheres the young boys that hang around,and help once in a while. Check the pawn shops,may find a long base sander. Spray penetrate on boat,and hope,get it done,we may have to bug out any day. :lol:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Low cal home brew will help,half beer,half water. :lol: Keeping weight down as we age is hard,dont burn as much cals,so cant take in as many. I be down to 1.5 meals a day,still a bit to much,shucks. Mindset they say,walk 2 miles a day heart doc says,shit,walk 100 ft and feet give up. So i sit when can,do all i can,if a bit slow,still get some done every day. Mans got to plan,dream and scheme,then do what he can,or he **** out,fades away. WE still got planes to build and fly,if you burnt out on twin,set it aside,build a 25or 40 slick or something for nash. Anyway you go,its better than golf,or **** hunting,chasing dogs all night,get it done,so you can get it UP. TIME for a new WF build,a quick and easy one. :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
i eat breakfast or not. drink homemade 3.2 beer till dinner, eat dinner. sounds sad, but by 9-10 o clock pain finally goes down. i do the rtest around that, and make an unreal dinner. tonight is spicy pork bulgogi with 4 different banchan and fish jun- mostly mangrove snapper but also a grunt- and dipping sauce for the fish. yeah, i take ecclesiastes serious. it is the truth, eat good.

hungry yet? come eat with w.f., i make good grinds. ask my neighbors, they don't believe the stuff i come up with. but been everywhere, seen everything, done everything.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Got to cut back on beer,or cut the beer down with[water]. Yep,the pain sucks,but gets better as the day goes on. I should not take,but ibuprofen do help alot,cheap to. NOW,cant see 30,000 in a camper,but that do be nice,add a quite gen,WF cooking,who would go home,wife gives a thums up to. Plan to come down to fla,when it gets cold here. There be some great planes at nash,but they aren't sharing,so we got to get busy fixing ours,dont want to run out.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
oh, they share. you can fly any plane a bro is flying there.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Great guys indeed,but i would not think of flying there best planes,i be not worthy. :nw: :nw: Trying to get there though,with a little help from my friends. How bout our overseas bros,you guys still flying. :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
You guys in midwest been flying hard,take a break from the heat and rest up,nash is coming. Bet them planes need some loving to,well,you guys never bump the ground,we seen no pics,so no repairs needed. :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
And how bout that low cal beer,like a bud light,great taste,less filling. WFs cut brew,great taste,less filling. :rofl: :rofl: :beer: :beer: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Dont know how to do it but,a list of whos coming be great. Might even get a few more to come when they see there long lost buddy will be there. The hot is moving out,and cool coming back,[FOR NASH] :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Long range forecast for nash,80 to 90, 60 to 70 at night,praying for the low side. :banana: :banana: Thats how you will feel after a few at nash. :beer: :beer: :beerchug: with your buddies. Yep,i be laying it on thick. :tu:

201 - 220 of 275 Posts