The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NASH

I have it AMA sanctioned and the field owner insurance is printed up and ready to hand over (all important stuff).
Bryce and I have been having late night discussions on this years show and we are more prepared now than we usually are the day before!

9/23/2021 - 9/26/2021 (Thursday through Sunday)

You know the NashBro drill:

Leipers Fork, TN

Official MapQuest - Maps, Driving Directions, Live Traffic
Since Leipers Fork is a single main road you can do a search for "Leipers Fork, TN" and find a map.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
his wemon won't let him go anywhere, billy has a personal agenda against him, and he's out of swervo grease and ys cow poo...and no red chips!

that should cover all bases! :lol:

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
and wf will be there, unless i can't! might even fly brice's A-10!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
BillyHell said:
NASH IS ON

Constrictor Contest 2021
This year we are having a contest! To enter just post what excuse you think Constrictor will use when he doesn't show up again this year!
The prize is a bottle of TN hooch. If Constrictor shows up he gets it!

:rofl: Glad to see you have a sense of humor about it! Hope Constrictor does too, and shows with his bourbon and chips ;) Maybe he'll give us a snort or 2 at Iowa--that's about as far east as my butt can handle for this year...

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Hell yeah! I'm planning on going as of now! Constrictor will say Billyhell don't want him there, lol. Guess I'll have to renew my ama again..

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
bets on what day/hours the unhappy cappy cameo will be?

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
sparkplug said:
Iam betting DR and CAPTHIS will come,just to meet plug,well maybe to fly a bit to. :tu: :tu: :D :D
they probably *** out... or swallow the false pride and live for the moment, enjoying the good stuff like wf does?

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
i believe the a-10 was a 1750 4s battery. if it's good, great. if not, buy another. that loud obnoxious thing streaking knife edge down the runway is a good thing... fits the mood!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Does anyone know if that ThumbSkull is gonna show? :drink: :tu:

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
He is taking this year off to re-evaluate his friends. 8)
However, I could snakenap him and toss him in the back of the truck and swing by.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Very glad that Nash is back on :tu:

I don't think I can make it back this year, but someday :tu: :rockon:

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
#1... who's going?

#2... why is this not in the top 10 from now till september?

this is the pro bro site.

we are the probros.

i've done what i can last 20 years, been a rough trip, ask anyone who knows me. still, i flew in from hawaii, etc. to make probro central.

oh, i gotta drive 400 miles, waah, etc...

i'm driving from hudson beach, fla. 10 hours. why?

because w.f. is a modeler. i'm the face of model aviation. i'm kahuna. medicine man. prophet. seer. a bunch of other names in different cultures to describe what i am.

you want to get the truth? show up.

yeah, you might think wf crazy. you might not. but those what know me know i'm a catalyst, i see things that others don't. no b.s., it's been my gift and my burden.

i ain't told people this anywhere but here, but those who know me know what i'm talking about.

show up and see, we are gonna have a good time! wf in the house!

and constrictor will be there. you know why? he wants to hang out with wf! :lol:

-rant off-

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Everyone knows that WF is crazy.........but he also brings beer. :drink: :tu: and some kewl planes! :rockoncool:

PAR and Mrs. PAR should be arriving thurs. morning. 8)

1 - 20 of 319 Posts