The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
I’m sorry to say that it appears I’m out. I’ve been fully vaccinated for months. Last few days I’ve been achey and had a cough that was progressively getting worse. I finally got me down last evening and I decided that I had better do a rapid Covid test just in case. It came back extremly positive. Phooey. I will likely be fine and not contagious by Thursday and the wife doesn’t have any symptoms and tests negative as of now. It just isn’t worth the risk of exposure to the Bros and potentially having her get sick while we were there. My case appears to be light and manageable. I assure everyone it’s no fun. I fully endorse living life and doing things but please be careful. Don’t assume having the vaccine is a get out of jail free card, it definitely doesn’t work the same for everyone.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
That sucks Vince,i had hoped to meet you. Big thanks for being careful,will try to post pics of nash so you can see a bit of it. So much we dont know about them shots,and covid.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry to hear that Vince.
I’m finishing up the plane I picked up from you at Nash 2019. I’ll take pictures before I fly it…
I didn’t have the best reaction to the first dose of the vaccine. Hopefully it’s worth the pita. I felt it was worth the risk since I’m fat and just turned 50…
I’ll miss seeing you and Miss Vince and her delicious cookies!
God Bless and praying for a speedy recovery!
Jonathan.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I haven’t been since 2017, but may come up on Saturday.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Full SEMNET attendance less Sloan of course.
Deke, Corey, Lance and myself will roll in sometime Wednesday evening.
Matt

Reactions: ThumbSkull

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
I'll be there mid afternoon Wednesday setup in the center with PA

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
I'm driving in Friday morning....

41 - 48 of 48 Posts