21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I will be there :drunk:

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
I will be there. I may be the lone survivor of SEMNET!

Matt

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
As long as work doesn't get in the way. I'm planning to drive down Friday morning. Home on Saturday night or Sunday morning....

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
And anyway,all the flying you midwest guys got in,well,you should come and keep plugs stuff flying. Thats right, sit with WF,drink beer and chear plug on,and fix what i break. lol.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Any more coming to nash,and willing to commit. I expect to see some bad ass pro bro flying,from all 5 that say there coming.👍👎🙌👐🤲🎃😹😻 icons suck

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
testing
Cloud Sky Hood Helmet Automotive tire

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Looks like someone is having some fun.(y)

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Give us the story Gary. That looks cool!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Give us the story Gary. That looks cool!
This picture was taken from the cockpit of this 20's era plane. Sorry, i do not remember the name of the plane. The ride was from the Ottumwa, Iowa airport during the jet rally there several years ago! I posted only how to add pictures to this new format!

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Very good!! Thanks for the info. Sounds like a great time!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I am planning on being there on Friday and will head home on Sunday.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
if bh shows without a mask or covid cowardice, wf will be there. if not, the hood has run it's course.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
i hear reggie tidwell is gonna make it. and dion teeny weenie cini might show up, since he thinks wf might nor be there to beat his pussy gyrene ass...we see.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
i just got a call from evansville national security informing me i am in violation of government policy for calling bullshit on covid 19. well, i don't take threats lightly. i got braddahs in the area. catpiss and c/d both will fuck them guys up if i say the word, threatening calls don't cut it. the 1% will pop a cap in dat ass. ask crappy, he can hit a guy in the butthole from several feet away, and make it hurt. not that he's a ***, but he gets results! and c/d will get telemetry back on the temp and friction coeffecient! so, the brown eye ops need to back off the true probro black ops... or not, we have fun seeing what they think they do against the PRO BROS!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts