The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.BALSABRO
2.THUMBSHULL
3. sparkplug and miss
4. VinceL and Mrs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Biggest pro bro flyin of the year,only four names,good grief guys. Add miss plug if you will. Guess its as big as a second marriage,commitment to come to nash,that is. Well,we wont hold you to it,much. Put your name on the list guys,so your buddies will say,WF going be there,i got to see him,been long time. I need to see all the greats,at once,flying there great planes. And old plug will take pictures,lots of them,so those that are not there will wish they were. :tu: :tu: :drink: :drink: :banana: :banana: :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,992 Posts
hoping the old van will make it. flushed radiator last week, it started running hot after seff. seems ok. need to get off the fishing pole and onto the sanding block, change the slow ass craptits jr swervos out of the lamyak and stuff... the long drive is the killer. i think i'll try goong up 19 in 2 days instead of interstate, atlanta, etc. of fly there and fly plug's shit... got the gasser flying yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Just to hot for me to try them planes out. Been fixing them in shop,changing to 2.4and got a gas can with pump ready for gasser. Got to get out and run this stuff,if it ever cools off,i know,you guys can do it,i cant no more. Get hot and forget what i be doing,sad it is. WF,that van needs a new radiator,i know moneys tight,but 30 years its time. Bet you not changed its plugs in long time,and one more,rear end,suck out and refill,most guys forget it goes bad to. Check them belts,dont want you on side of road. I dislike going through alt to,go 50 miles out the way to avoid it. We got doc apps on wed,be going up thursday,stop by if you get tired,see plugs old stuff,and rest a bit. You have van troubles,you got a friend on ga,sc line. :tu: :tu:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,992 Posts
is pretty good van.new axles/bearings/grease 2 years ago, whined at 45 mph since. no issues tho. water hard here, calcium deposits. flush dissolved half outa the filler neck. belt good, got another under the seat, this my 4th chevy van in last 22 years, i just anal about stuff with them! they pretty much bulletproof. going to cost me 250.00 in gas, but should be good otherwise. is the west coast **** like doinkedit or gus gonna show? i know westcoastbro ain't, all his money goes into a ford "race car" that always needs sumptin'... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,992 Posts
plug, you bring a goat with you- the pretty one- and gus just might make it! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Yep,a check over saves side of road time. Rear end oil most forgotten thing,no need to pull cover,just suck out. once it gells,to late,this for all you high mileage,older trucks. Gas near 2.80 in ga and sc. Come on guys,get on list. Dont think gus could keep up with big male goat,got balls like grapefruits,hang 1 foot down,well,he might have the hang part.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Were did gus go,we just kidding. :rofl: :rofl: WF and plug sim RETIRED,that means work for money,once in a while. Time on our hands. :drink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,654 Posts
Wild Fred said:
is pretty good van.new axles/bearings/grease 2 years ago, whined at 45 mph since. no issues tho. water hard here, calcium deposits. flush dissolved half outa the filler neck. belt good, got another under the seat, this my 4th chevy van in last 22 years, i just anal about stuff with them! they pretty much bulletproof. going to cost me 250.00 in gas, but should be good otherwise. is the west coast **** like doinkedit or gus gonna show? i know westcoastbro ain't, all his money goes into a ford "race car" that always needs sumptin'... :p
******* out!!

Two business trips this month left to go,one in september,one personal.two personal trips in october, too many days in the airport.gotta fit in a sturgeon fishing trip in september too.smallies might start hitting again too.first rain yesterday in five months,really cleared the forest fire smoke out :tu: dropped the temp 33 degrees.wont see 90 again till next sunday :banana:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,014 Posts
Wild Fred said:
got that big rv, and won't take it to nash? ***!
:mrgreen:

******* out too.
Haven't been to a ProBro since all the ones in the west quit happening and everything else is 1000+ miles each way and not long enough to justify the drive.
Putting Ottumwa on the list for next year and looking forward to a week long camping/flying gathering at Farragut State Park next July.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
I can understand,you guys live way way out there,even though this is nash and you have not seen your buddys in long time. We do have good fishing in most states. NO rain in 5 months,how they grow them potatoes,just not the picture of north west i had in my mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,014 Posts
sparkplug said:
I can understand,you guys live way way out there,even though this is nash and you have not seen your buddys in long time. We do have good fishing in most states. NO rain in 5 months,how they grow them potatoes,just not the picture of north west i had in my mind.
You flip the switch and let your center-pivot spray irrigation system take care of watering them. :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,992 Posts
maybe gus should buy a plane ticket and room with nitro J and crash all plug's planes?

or maybe talk al into using that rv and go with him to make sure he has fun for a change? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,549 Posts
gus said:
Wild Fred said:
got that big rv, and won't take it to nash? ***!
:mrgreen:

Putting Ottumwa on the list for next year
Pickle in!
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top