The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have gone over every inch to try and find something wrong with it -- and I can't --LOL --I bought it from a very nice guy in North Central Missouri -- He is definatley a great builder -- I haven't weighed it yet but it feels about the same weight as my OMP 540 with the servos and TT46 mounted on it -- Speaking of weight how do you guys go about getting these things weighed?? Thought about hanging it from my digital fish scale but didnt know if that was an accurate method.

I can see where he did lots of lightning on it -- servo hatches and several other places that don't appear to be in the building steps.

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
I have a fish scale but I don't trust it. We have scales at work that are certified. It's nice to just bring your bird in and weigh it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hrmmm -- I don't think we have any certified scales at work -- probably a few certifiable people though -- LOL

I wonder if the local butcher would let me toss my plane up on the meat scale --- :lol:

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
Yep, butcher scales are what I use! Real accurate, they are a balance, not a spring scale. And they give you the price/Lb in 1962 prices :D

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I noticed that it says "Toledo" on it. Does that mean we can buy it for show price at Toledo! HAAAAAA! I couldn't resist.

JW

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TeamOMP3 -- you can have it after I splinter it -- why would you want a Morris plane anyway -- LOL -- just got to try the competition to see what you are up against -- right ?? LOL

G

·
Since it's a Morris and not a fine OMP product, I will have a plane that I can take more chances with. You know damn well that plane is going to be mine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts