It'll be lighter than it was when I started... I think it was 4.75lbs. Found 2 oz of lead hidden in the fuel tank foam though, easy weight savings. Also got to cut out some heavier repairs and field repairs and stuff.
Almost definitely would be faster to build a kit, but not a lot. Spending more time cutting stuff out than gluing stuff in. I'm gonna end up completely re-covering the thing too. And I decided to chop the ailerons off and rehinge, one of them was almost completely above the wing on the tip.. Horizontal stab was about 2" crooked as well. I think that was a botched repair.
In any case I don't have a mojo kit, and I do have this... Coulda just flown it as it was, but not good flying weather right now, and it'll fly better being straighter and lighter
Did a little more tonight: