The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey bros been a long time

Im looking at rebuilding my mojo 60 moass as to date was one of my fav planes, i have my original plans here but there are no ribs on it, i see people saying the plans were put up in cad. but none of the links work. anyone care to hook me up? and what is the removable wing version that was around back in the day lol
would make it electric this time

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
how's things down under? you can always take the root rib on the fuse side view, reduce copy to the right length of the next one, so on. or reduce to tip rib and cut a foam wing. or cut foam wing and slice apart at rib locations and you got template.

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
The parts for the wing not on the plans.

Attachments

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how's things down under? you can always take the root rib on the fuse side view, reduce copy to the right length of the next one, so on. or reduce to tip rib and cut a foam wing. or cut foam wing and slice apart at rib locations and you got template.
Things are a bit shit. Lock down the whole time not aloud out to do much at all. So while stuck inside thought I would build a plane

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Send us some pictures of what your building. Watched the news the other day on down under,running folks off the beach with helicopters,do look bad. Hope it gets better for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts