The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

MoJo Handle

674 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  lomcevek1
Well... finally started to finish Gator's MoJo and I thought I'd give him a handle to hand launch it by..... I just used 1/16" balsa sheeting and some 1/4" wide depron stringers inside...

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Looks good Paul.....Ive thougt about putting a literal handle on a profile before just for kicks. Now if G can just find the right spot to grab....
Maybe you should make him an EPP leading edge, too. A little easier on the ol' noggin!
I would say put a peg through the wingtip and use like those discus sailplanes.
crazystix said:
Maybe you should make him an EPP leading edge, too. A little easier on the ol' noggin!
good one crazystix :D

Nice mod Paul!
My first profile had a big fat dowl rod through the top of the fuse. It was perfect for holding the plane and would work for this.

Attachments

See less See more
Cool i would do that to my Mojo ,and i am ready to cover!!!! Cant wait to fly it..
Finally maidened my mojo....man this is the SHIT!!! I was heavily under some sinus medacation and still flew this thing. The extreme flight edge, the Sledge none of these compare to this Bird...will upload some pics later...........Hats off to Swany!!! :lol:
I thought I did something similar but I was mistaken. I laminated a few strips instead of cutting all those sticks. This technique is not needed as OMP is using Foam cores, and Pauly's airplanes are more like a jigsaw puzzle.

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.