The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
261 - 280 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
That's the same hole the exhaust will be coming out of not a second hole, just figured I'd clarify that, lol. Not sure what can to use, a 16oz works well on the 1.20 size and 20cc stuff, maybe a 14oz or similar.

·
Registered
122 Posts
some pictures from today after the Maiden, only can Say Awesome,, only need 1 clicks up elevator and 1 click aileron....

the engine with the perry is running like a Swiss clock, but i think i need another prop i feel a little under power with the Xoar 15x8 im gonna try a Xoar 16x4

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
and for info , im Using the ST 90 with good Results, the Perry Carb Works Awesome the Engine is running like a Swiss Clock.

i have a 14oz tank only fueling 3/4 of the Tank, 9 minutes fly and get back with more than 1/4

·
Registered
7,066 Posts
Prolly not. The coke can is going to small for that size engine. Its the perfect size for like a OS40fp. Not sure what the right size would be for the 90

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Something in the 14-16 oz size range would be a good place to start.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys, a friend gave me a Mojo 60 removable wing kit to build.
There is no manual.
I am told there is a photo illustrated pdf build file available somewhere.
Could somebody please point me to where I can locate it and any other information/pics of the build.
Thanks . . .

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
First page!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too am looking for a build manual. The photos and descriptions of this thread will be very handy but additional information is needed. I am preparing to have a kit cut off of the plans provided by Paul. I have created my own set that combines the MoAss and bolt on wings with updates for the tube sizes that I plan to order. I am looking for a list of other material needed like size and qty of sheeting and stick to complete the build. Also if there is any interest in obtaining short kits for the Mojo 60 I am currently looking at pricing.
I have watched the life of the Mojo series of planes and have always admired the design. I hope that it never dies and have been saddend by the decline in interest that I see online. I am wondering if this is due to better options that have come along or just a general decline in the sport?

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Lots of factors. Kind of an all of the above deal lol. Still, hard to see things change sometimes. I love building and flying rc. Heck I like anything rc. But it's not nearly as much fun by myself. So the decline in flying for me has had nothing to do with what design is still available. It's more of a who's flying and what they fly. I am about the only one at my local field who flys 3D most guys are flying scale stuff. Myself included. However with life and other projects seemingly always keeping from working on it my DR1 is still not done. Trying to get the 3D printer going again so I can do the cockpit details ECT rite now lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the reply. With this thread being started over 13 years ago it seems a crap shoot that it gets any views. As a kid I always saw guys a the field. Wanted to grow up and be like them. School, kids and many jobs later I too find it hard to spend time on my hobbies and even fewer guys to go with me. I am afraid that by the time I get back to this hobby it will be all but gone.

261 - 280 of 299 Posts