The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live!.

I guess i am unable to determine where i want my own discussion to start馃おcricket, or his buddies are moving,hiding,burying,deleting shit so fast,that there is no trail,sorry guys but im prolly gonna get banned
馃槖

Registered
Im trying to get a long,to be careful of what i say. I do wish to here others opinions,even if toned down a bit. I,being new,dont understand all thats going on. I have been reading the bro history,from 05 or so,it is enlightening. Above all,i dont want to hurt this site,would rather everyone talk it out,and work it out,if possible. There are strong emotions in play here,i got some to,feel i was at home,now,not so sure. TRYING to be nice,keep the peace if we can,each bro adds to this site,dont want to loose none,i to dont take to change,and the new world,but i be trying.

Registered
I just found it amusing that you were throwing shade about a post being in code. I wasn't trying to make you feel unwelcomed, just thought it funny.
The new site is what it is.. a new site. I can get use to it. The old posts are here, the old info is here, some old bros are still here, but it's a new site. I don't like moderation, think the posts should be left alone, and not moved around. Not being able to post *** (F.A.G) is just stupid, censorship of that kind of anything but brotherhood approved.

Registered
Well said,i agree with all you said,and a bit more you did not say. I truly miss the i cons,will miss the bros that cant put up with the change,try guys,i know what you feel,with you all the way,but as now,i dont see a better way. Feel free to pm old plug,i not sure how to now,not sure if its private,not sure of much.:unsure:馃檧馃馃馃挕馃敀馃敁馃挃 lol Meanwhile,hope your getting it up,flying alone sucks. Can i say that.馃惏馃憖馃惛馃檴馃檴馃悙just found last one.

Registered
my "code" of this forum...i tinerperate appropriately,,, it might be a pain in the ass, but it will open your eyes... maybe too much! ouch!馃槅

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    9.5 KB Views: 9
1 - 7 of 7 Posts