The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good tidings to all,i hope everyone got to spend time with their loved ones. When i was young i dreamed of flying with no wires,we gone so far,exceeded those dreams. What a great country we have,and great folks to fly with. My thanks to the bros,you all have helped me so much.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone.

·
Registered
6,185 Posts
Merry Christmas to everybody!

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Merry Late Christmas . Wow I remember when 50 people responded to one of these posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trying times these are,been 70 degrees and sunny,ant got a flight in 2weeks. Still hope everyone had a Merry Christmas for a second time. You guys in cold and the 80wind,just know that plug thinks your badASS.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
It was 45 and overcast, with 5-10 breezes, on Christmas Eve, so I and another buddy got in 3 flights each before we'd had enough of the wind. This week is highs of 10-15, with those darned breezes again. Hope we can get in a flight or 2 on New Year's! Happy Holidays to everyone!

Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Merry Christmas. Good to see everyone checking in.

Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Bah. Humbug.

Reactions: StinkFinger

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wonder if WF made it to the islands,and shame on you hum bugs,i had over 40 kin and friends in this old house to eat,cook food they will come,my mother in law,rest in peace proved that. Every sunday was a feest,15 to 20 folks,lost 15lps after she past 20 years ago. A lady of the old school feed a man to keep him happy. There was no way to taste it all on Christmas. Yep,she spoiled me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts