The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bro's,

I have just move down to college at Starkville, MS (Mississippi State University) all the way from Wisconsin. I have no idea when any of the local hobby shops, flying fields, or flyins area. If anyone could fill me in on where to go to see some flying acti0on please let me know.

Ryan G
Pro Bro 124

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
fly300s said:
bro's,

I have just move down to college at Starkville, MS (Mississippi State University) all the way from Wisconsin. I have no idea when any of the local hobby shops, flying fields, or flyins area. If anyone could fill me in on where to go to see some flying acti0on please let me know.

Ryan G
Pro Bro 124
I wish I could help. I am in Mississippi, but I am 3 hours away. If you are ever up towards Memphis I am sure we could find you a field to fly at!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well I'm not at MSU anymore, but I still know one or two guys there that fly there. There wasn't really many people that flew when I was there, but a few more showed up after I left. I'll PM you some email address of who to get in contact with. There's a pretty good place to fly out at Northfarm (out by the highway patrol hq) but I'm sure they'll tell you all about that. Unfortunately there's no hobby shops in the area, the closest is in Tupelo 1hr north. I haven't been back to Starkvegas in a while... may have to come visit some this fall!

Whatchya doin at MSU? You should really like it there - great school!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im going for aerospace engineering. Its seems like a goood school for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts