The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to find a good 3D kit MOJO 40 Primo 40 etc Also would love to find a profile ARF New in Box would be great but this day and time its not likey . What i so would love to find guys come on look deep into your things is a Value Hobbys 40 size Saber 40 3D please guys look ask friends try to help an 64 year old out . Also any arf or kits you might have do let me know thanks Ricky

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
They aren't....heavy and just not that capable above very basic hovering/harriers and spins.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
The Wild Tiger is the cream of the crop in it's size range.
The Mad Yak is also a really good 3D profile.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
You really need both. They fly completely different.
The Wild Tiger is really just a pussycat.
The Mad Yak is really loose and great for banging the sticks just to see what happens.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have a Mojo 60 with Saito .91. Plane is turn key RTF but it has more packing tape on it then covering. It is old and been around but airframe is solid and the plane flies amazing, It just needs re covered. I am moving from South Florida to Kennesaw GA area in next few weeks and can deliver the plane anywhere along the route. Orange RX, Bluebird servos, Turnigy LiFe battery. $125

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Sounds like Plug better get on it!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
A fair price,but hes going north of alt ga. Plus,i got so many,and not getting no build time,just fix time. OH,cover my eyes.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I have a Mojo 60 with Saito .91. Plane is turn key RTF but it has more packing tape on it then covering. It is old and been around but airframe is solid and the plane flies amazing, It just needs re covered. I am moving from South Florida to Kennesaw GA area in next few weeks and can deliver the plane anywhere along the route. Orange RX, Bluebird servos, Turnigy LiFe battery. $125
Does your route take i20, through aug ga.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Man, the new update sucks. i cant figure out even to make a new post. I guess im gonna have to go elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Now come on,if PLUG can do it,you surely can. Yep, i miss it,but am learning,they changed to much,to fast,but the same great guys will be here,thats what made it so great,bros only. Not everyone finds a home here. Good to here from you.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Now come on,if PLUG can do it,you surely can. Yep, i miss it,but am learning,they changed to much,to fast,but the same great guys will be here,thats what made it so great,bros only. Not everyone finds a home here. Good to here from you.
Yeah, buddy. This sounds alot like RC Groups. Us Pro Bros are a derivative of the normal. We are the 2%rs.We have our own language of *** and many other slangs. And this upgrade to RC 3 D Fanatic's or whatever its called is in my opinion what i just back spaced.

·
Registered
953 Posts
And really it was just censored ..... I rest my case.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I be trying to go along,but what you say is true. Were not trying to be political correct,dont care,so long as its true,turn up the heat guys,they only know what there told. SO TELL THEM the i cons suck.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Once again l will say,i am truly sorry for the above post. THANK YOU for doing your best guys to make this site great,i spoke with no knowledge of what it takes. Shucks,i have a hard time programing my radio. Lets be nice to Cricket,and guard our words,i be sure these changes are not easy to do and take time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts