The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brothers
There has been a lot happening in the last few days. We now have a new home. We are updating it at a fast rate. I say it's time to leave the past behind us and move forward. Lets make this the forum we have always wanted and not look back. We are here to talk about 3D planes, flying and having a great time. We should make that our focus.
This is a victory.
We are united.
We are the Profile Brotherhood.
This is our home.
Billy Hell

·
Premium Member
8,779 Posts
I agree it's a victory.

If some of you haven't noticed yet, you can't edit ANY posts that you have made at RCU. I stayed out of the fighting and tried to keep a low profile at RCU, but I'm guilty because I'm a Bro. I have personnaly brought in revenue for RCU in the past 30 days by getting some new advertisers through product reviews....didn't matter to them I guess.

I guess you guys are stuck with me forever, now.

The good news....that frees up a TON of time to work on this website! :lol:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Started as an Outlaw group, remains an Outlaw group.

Cheers to the Brotherhood.

Tony D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Nice picture Bill........

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Hell I was outta town for a week. I come back and they won't let me on anymore lol. Whatever we did, we did it right lol.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Agreed, the Bros are going to flourish from this. I was worried at first, but now I see that it was for nothing. What more than a down and dirty ground fight do we need to pull together and make us solid.

Let's get on it and stay on it.

Who all saw a nice scale aerobatic plane with a poser at the sticks go in this weekend? I did!

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Dudes, been sit'n here reading some post. We really got to forget about the stuff that happend last week on that other site and get on with business over here. This site rocks now, its everything and more that that other site was back before it changed in Sept of 03. We got some Burritos to build and PRO BRO events to go to, and Chuckaritas to make/drink
hell we'd still be talking about Tulsa if it werent for all that crap. Forget that other place, we got it made right here....Gator

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
TERMAGATOR said:
Dudes, been sit'n here reading some post. We really got to forget about the stuff that happend last week on that other site and get on with business over here. This site rocks now, its everything and more that that other site was back before it changed in Sept of 03. We got some Burritos to build and PRO BRO events to go to, and Chuckaritas to make/drink
hell we'd still be talking about Tulsa if it werent for all that crap. Forget that other place, we got it made right here....Gator
You know...sometimes you do things to make me think you are ok.....so here it is for you too......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
You're right Gator.... I'm just gonna move on from this crap and have some fun!! I'll be out flying today... and home covering my MoJo tonight...

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
TERMAGATOR said:
Dudes, been sit'n here reading some post.
Did I tell you guys how great the weather was for the Tulsa Event Man I had a blast...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Freakin' eh YEAH!!! That weather thing was sooooooooo awsome, and bot did we fly, well most did. I was trying to be a good host, so I didn't fly much. But Bill sure did, oh yea, he flew, and flew, and flew..............................

Hey, you guys hear about my Taco tail dunk???

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Tail dunk?!?!?!?! Wasn't that more like a fuse dunk???? :p

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
You ever been fishin', and it's real calm and quiet, and then SPLASH!!! A turtle jumps off a log into the water??

Bout like that. 8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts