The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Bros, Those of you that that missed this years event at Leipers Fork( IE Nash Bro ) missed out. Im a short timer at this event, its only my third, but it was the best. Bryce & Liz put on a great event. Turn out was not as large as in the past but it was so great. Weather couldn't have been any better. The food that Liz & Bryce brought out for the group was beyond compare with any restaurant you have ever eaten at. ( just can't beat Home cooking). I already have next year on my calendar. Thanks to all the information and comradeship that those that attended imported on me. See you all next year!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Plant Sky Tree Cloud Tent

In all my pics could not find a pic of the hard working,never tiring ball chasing dog,a grand dog of Bryce and liz,day and night he ran 100 yards to get the ball,resting only 30 sec,ready for more.

·
Registered
12,341 Posts
Thanks for the pics!!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Well,i be slipping,thought i had more pics,i will do better. MY thanks again to all that made it happen,to those that retrieved my planes,i be slow. To those that helpd feed the plug and miss. To the great flying the eldon guys did,and interesting conversations at night. Balsadust told us alot of the past. Missed WF, maybe next time. For shure,camping is the way to go,just miss to much staying in hotel. Hope the grand dog comes next time.. Big thanks to all,yep,plug made a nash,small one true, but good folks big in heart everyone.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Your face was red as you ate,knew it was going to get hot on back end. lol, i tell the wife,keep prep h in easy reach of throne,no time to be hunting for it. Good to hear from you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts