The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
68" kit built profile LamBach.
DL-20 engine

Has some minor corrosion on the exterior metal surfaces that is just cosmetic and could be easily buffed out.
JR 8411 servos on the ailerons
Hitech hs-5585 servos on rudder and elevator

low time on everything

Located in Macomb mi. 48042

Sold

Attachments

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
nice plane! i'd sell my 20cc's cheaper... but still, for a kit built laminar wing plane with a dle 20, that's reasonable. someone needs to jump on this!

maybe we could get the dr. to come over to the dark side and fly gas???

the lambach probably my favorite triflyer design... but i'm biased, it suits my flying style. if your experience different, fly it for a while. nose up, throttle up. no stall break. light but not floaty. you'll come to realize the beauty of a light plane with low lift airfoil.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Wish it was a little closer...

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
is that the one??? hell, that's a famous plane then! :lol: whoever buys it, i will sign and date it for them!

all kidding aside, a great plane.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Larry,
There's a sticker on one of the wings from that Nash. Please post a pic!

I hear there's a swap meet in Toledo pretty soon. I could meet.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Wild Fred

The look on those ladies faces at the Church fish fry when we sat down at their table.

You had them eating out of your hand in no time.

:p

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Wild Fred said:
i'm surprised no one hasn't bought it yet!
No shipping!!! :evil: :twisted:
Saludos!!

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
borrow someone's prius and drive up there! geez, i gotta think of everything? :lol:

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Ok,
I think this thing found a new home with a friend.

It's going to need a new battery.

I had it on a single A-123 that I built into the fuse. Since Wrongwayrc is no longer with us, where or what should be used??

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
I get mine from Value Hobby now. They have a few different sizes of LiFe packs. I have the 3300 and 2200 ones and both seem to work fine. That said, I was having an issue with the electronics in my 30cc Primo that caused a crash. Don't know if it was receiver, battery, or switch so I replaced them all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts