The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My job situation has changed which will allow some time to start cutting kits again.
I am currently going through all my files and getting things organized. I do not know pricing yet but will post that as soon as I get current material cost figured in. I sure hope balsa availability is not an issue and I hope quality of what is available is descent.
I am planning to kit my Slicks, 35 & 46.
I also plan to kit Mojo’s & Primo’s. I will start with my designs first as they are ready to cut.
I will be doing kit runs for now, I would like to get to the point that I can do made to order kits but not quite there yet.
I will also be offering some of the parts you may need to complete your short kits that were offered here previously. I don’t think they came with landing gear etc.
Chime in with your thoughts and needs so I can plan for what everyone wants.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
This is good news.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
8,419 Posts
I need a 46.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
If I didn't already have too many kits to build.... I would be buying another Primo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you for doing this Doug! I want one of the slicks, a mojo and a primo. What sizes are you cutting the Mojo and Primo in?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as far as Mojo’s and Primo’s go The Primo 40 will be offered first since I have already cut those and have the setup ready. Not sure what order the rest will come in but I plan to kit 40’s & 60’s of both.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I’m definitely interested in a few Mojo’s and Primo’s, probably 40 sized but I wouldn’t be picky!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I was hoping the slick 46 was next,but any kits are welcome,get them when you can,they dont take much space and be ready for the O hit i did day. Must be nice to go to nash,see your kits flying,yep,i did that.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I never did like how my two or three primos flew so I’ll wait for the jo’s.
I felt the same way until Prowler let me fly his Jeide built 4S / Savox Primo 40 at Ottumwa.. One of the nicest / most amazingly setup birds I've ever flown!!!!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Setup,how the planes trimed,cg, how the al are set and overall weight makes or breaks a good plane. I kept adjusting my mojo 25,got better and better. I Think most people ,myself included, dont get theirs truly right,they fly true,but not like they could. Some pointers now and then to remind us be nice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
as far as Mojo’s and Primo’s go The Primo 40 will be offered first since I have already cut those and have the setup ready. Not sure what order the rest will come in but I plan to kit 40’s & 60’s of both.
If this is a current offering, put me in for a Primo 40, I will need plans to build by. Do you have those or know where I can download them.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Yep,cut kits they will join,just hope they will stay. So much to learn here,great guys that know how to fly,catch fish to. And proven kits that stood the test of time. Foam can fly good,but just not the same as you building a kit,and the ohittt level is higher to. So,you guys on the fence,get up and be ready to get a kit,and get to know us to. Watch out for mojos,they tend to multiply,but then others do to.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the encouragement Sparkplug! I am working on my backlog so I can start building the kits when they get here. I have a Revolto glued to my kitchen table right now :sneaky:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
It pays to have 3 or 4 planes ready to go,if you have a bad day you still can fly. If you read past post in spare time alot can be learned,and gives you a smile to. Who has not glued what was not wanted,i had a part in hand turned it over to glue with thin ca,unnoticed was it drips on 3 fingers ,took a few hours to undue,gets hot to. Wont do that again.

·
Registered
6,185 Posts
I have a Revolto glued to my kitchen table right now :sneaky:
You're probably going to need a bigger motor than the manual recommends to haul the extra weight of that kitchen table. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ThumbSkull
1 - 20 of 23 Posts