The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I figured up pricing for the 46” slick kits this morning and I am struggling to get the price down. Everything seems to have crept up in price and it adds up.

what I have figured up is complete airframe kits, all wood is included along with fiberglass tube, landing gear, plans PayPal fee etc. it is everything to build the bare airframe. The price has come out to $150.00 plus shipping. Instead of doing flat rate shipping I will do actual shipping cost.

If this pricing is too high I totally understand. I was a little shocked when I added everything up.

Please let me know your thoughts Bro’s. I could do short kits for much less, just figured having everything in one box was better.

Doug

·
Registered
8,419 Posts
Still in for 1.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I still in for one,every thing has gone up,just bought some tires,dog gone there high. But,look what burger king pays there workers. LOT of fun in a kit,fun to build,fun to fly.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s awesome Jake, glad to see you back! I hope you stick around!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Doug I'm in for two.

I know from scratch building that I think this is a good deal. Thanks Doug!

Hey Jake, good to see you post! How are you doing and what have you been up to.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Good posting Plug. (y) Yeah, great to see Heinz57! Speaking of big, how's the Blazer coming? :D:D

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I forgot about the blazer and the foam slick Heinze 57 was doing. Projects,yep, the mind can over comment the body.Plus,i want to see the big plane fly,maybe at nash 2022.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I might make mine nitro. Haven’t decided yet.
Oh, methinks you have, Jakey! Braaap, braaap, braaaaaaaap!

I want at least one please, Doug 🤘🏻😎🔥

·
Registered
430 Posts
I forgot about the blazer and the foam slick Heinze 57 was doing. Projects,yep, the mind can over comment the body.Plus,i want to see the big plane fly,maybe at nash 2022.
Good to see y’all! Life’s been pretty hectic around here last year. Still flying quite a bit. Didn’t get as much done to the blazer as I hoped last year but it’s coming along. That big lam suk feels like it flys itself it’s so easy and gentle. How have y’all been? Any new projects on the table?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts