The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. I remember when this site was a great place to go to talk about planes, or a ton of other stuff. Seems it's become a site to throw around political bull shit. I'm not into that. The right sucks just as bad as the left. They're all fucking crooks that don't give a rats ass about me and you. It's a shame, but I'm gonna have put the bro site on the back burner. I'm tired of coming here to see post after post of political crap. I get enough of that on the news. Maybe I'll check back in the future to see if y'all get back into planes and shit. Peace out.

Reactions: BalsaDust

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Well. I remember when this site was a great place to go to talk about planes, or a ton of other stuff. Seems it's become a site to throw around political bull shit. I'm not into that. The right sucks just as bad as the left. They're all fucking crooks that don't give a rats ass about me and you. It's a shame, but I'm gonna have put the bro site on the back burner. I'm tired of coming here to see post after post of political crap. I get enough of that on the news. Maybe I'll check back in the future to see if y'all get back into planes and shit. Peace out.

here here first time Ive checked in in a month

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
I have to agree with thom. This is an airplane site. Leave politics out of it.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
☮ hope you find it

·
Registered
779 Posts
"I get enough of that on the news".

Doubt it, that's STATE RUN MEDIA, or www.OFFICE_of the_TRUSTED_influencers.gov not news.............

I do have renewed hope for AMERICA with this one simple question, to anyone in your circle of humans.

Do you know what "LETS GO BRANDON" means? Its running about 99% NO, of the 1% who say yes, think that was the start when, in FACT it was the more PC correct second tidal wave sweeping the country. As an American this concerted screening of what you call "NEWS" should piss you off and motivate you to action. Maybe that's why PLANKS take a back burner.

I think the root problem is there is "NO MORE IRON MANS" even NASHBRO gone why:

1:No new designs worthy of obsoleting vintage subjects
2:No one desires to pull out the plans and build an off season new model with to many in the fleet.
3:E-POWA is so clean they no longer get RATTY
4:E-POWA allows for more close to home fields and the sport is dying.
5:
6:
Fill in blanks

BRING BACK THE IRON MAN PARTICIPATION sign up sheet prior to an event and life as we once new it will again return to normal with content rich creators.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
This country is a mess CF,i care alot,it hurts me deeply. Most guys have many planes,maybe to many,i shure do. E flight is easy and the planes last longer. The foam in box is easy,but not the same as building you planes. I just read for hours the past post on mojos,from 2007 to 2017 lots of good stuff,good times,and the 20cc gas was new. Found a picture of 2017 nash,a line of cars all the way to woods,that must have been GRAND to been there. The BROS can build back,if each member will add some info,and we get back to building,and try new stuff as you say. Will the younger guys step up,time will tell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts