The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
10,589 Posts
Dont forget them fire side pics,cool as it will be at night someone bound to get in the pickle juice.😇
What happens at a pro bro stays at a pro bro. If you want to see what’s going on you have to come!

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
Home safe.
Thank you Latch and Ottumwa crew for another amazing time!!
World record fastest Ironman... 5 seconds..
Thank you TriFlyer and Jean, Ozzy, Jason and Jeff for putting on the long distance miles to be there.
Dave, that is an epic pic of your trophy.. It looks 4 feet tall in the picture..

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
Huge thank you to Latch and those from the Ottumwa club who helped make this year's probro a success!
And like Straightup said, thanks to all of the regulars who drove a LOT of miles and hours just to spend a weekend with old friends.
Congrats to TBB for successfully flying his new Corsair! And for successfully surviving his first combat flight with streamers!
Congrats to the Senior Prowler for successfully flying his Christmas present!

Ironman had four contenders. Three launched at the same time. OOOPS!!!! I forgot to turn off my throttle safety. By the time I figured that out 3 seconds had passed. It took 2 more seconds to flip the safety switch and launch my plane. By then the other three planes were already trying to occupy the exact same space at the exact same time and gravity was now in control over their remaining airborne time. It was epic! I've never seen anything like that before!

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Got home a little after midnight last night. Thanks a million to Latch and the club for letting us invade! It is always great to see everyone. I'll be trying to do some IT voodoo this week to get the videos & pictures off my mom's iPad, as well as get what little I have posted. Thanks again to my partner in crime for providing the tow vehicle and company.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
SO glad you guys had a good time,always good to see old friends is it not. Sounds like McDDD had his timing down pat. These new phones are great,if you can understand how to work them. Son got me a new,super one,so i be back trying to learn how to use it.:censored: I just got use to the old one. SO,i know when you guys rest up we will get more pics,and maybe a story or two. Go ahead and stretch them a bit like McDDDs trophy.:rolleyes:😂😸lol

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Don't let McDDD kid you. We all got trophies.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Little Thursday nite
Sky Cloud Window Landmark City

Drinkware Tableware Beer Ingredient Alcoholic beverage

pre-show in Pella

Reactions: Prowler

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
A local came to a screeching halt. That pile of dirt in the background came back to haunt me...
Ecoregion Aircraft Plant Vehicle Monoplane

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
A local came to a screeching halt.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: View attachment 146025
Local guy, "I see you have a Slick kit for sale. Can you tell me what a Slick looks like?"
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Local guy then proceeds to get his Slick ARF ready to fly. Knocking the gear out was karma.

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
Great pics Jeff!

Yeah, anyone know what a Slick looks like..... That was epic!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Nice pics guys,and what a nice flat field to fly on,nothing like that around here. SO,how was the dirt pile a target. Thanks for sharing,going stir crazy sitting here,bet JoeBob liking the pics to.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts