The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodness,it seems things are are out of hand. Went to buy fireworks for grands,twice what they were last year. Big goats bringing 350.00,fill up small truck 100.00. Thought i had enough cash in retirement to get by,at this rate the boats going sink and suck us all down. Just insane ant it. Pity those on west coast.

·
Registered
12,641 Posts
Gas is down (sad) to $4.48 here in central Wisconsin. It never hit $5, but got VERY close. $110 to fill up my Yukon XL.
Everyone's predicting a big crash / downturn in the fall... I don't know how there couldn't be one.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not to do with inflation but 20 minutes from me in Highland park illonois there was another mass shooting at the Fourth of July parade. So far at least 5 dead and about 25 wounded. They believe they know who they were looking for but have not got him yet. People are so pissed off and angry. The only people these new gun laws affect are law abiding citizens. Put the criminals in jail and dont let them out!

·
Registered
185 Posts
When I posted about this,this thread is just where I was at when I heard about the shooting. Should have poster in its own post.I know Straightup lives in wisconsin,I dont know ih he is close to madison,but the shooter,after shooting up the parade in illinois then drove to madison they are now saying and the plan was to shoot up the parade there. For some reason he didnt do it and when driving back he got caught. He left his gun at the scene and they were able to trace it and know who they were looking for. There were many red flags about this guy, cops been to the house a couple times,he threatned to kill his entire family and still bought the guns legally in a state with some of the strictest gun laws. This is one that could have maybe been stopped from happening but the system failed again.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All you said is true,this guy could have been shutdown. Seems the tec guys dont care,his posting in past showed problems he had. All the tec,all the surveillance,and no body saw this coming,i think nobody cares. Maybe we need screwball police], you know,there only JOB is looking for bad eggs. I have known a few that needed help,or a good talking to,and must say,they all got in trouble. YEP 1800 screwball,when you know its going to end bad otherwise.

·
Registered
12,641 Posts
I'm in Central WI by the WI Dells. What a shame.
It still upsets me that these creeps get a bunch of notoriety..
These people shouldn't even have their name mentioned, no picture on TV, nothing.
I don't have a problem with guns, but I highly dislike all the shoot em up games kids are playing.. 👎👎

·
Registered
12,641 Posts
WCB, Good to see you posting! How've you been? Any flying? I just bought a Flex 170 - Super Stoked!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts