The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to (creativly) let our Bro's still on RCU know we are here!!!!!
The posts are deleted in such a way that no one knows there was tumoil and we have moved here. What good is leaving when some are left? We are Bro's and it is our job to make sure we take, or inform all the bro's we are here!!!!!! If you want this site to grow......Let all fun flyers on RCU we are here!!! www.theprofilebrotherhood.com. Mispell it, leave letters out, leave off the www, leave off the .com. The whole enchillada....(Paul)
Dont leave your Brothers behind enema lines :twisted:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I just tried adding both:
www.theprofilebrotherhood.com
and
wwwDOTtheprofilebrotherhoodDOTcom
... to my RCU profile... neither worked.

Them guys are good. I suppose we could change our avitars to a PIC of the text - no way would they catch all of those. I'll try it & let you know how it goes...

·
Registered
980 Posts
Nice work there boys, hmmmmmmmmm I'd be willing to put www.theprofilebrotherhood.com in my sig, if I get caught and kicked out, fuck em I allready half out anyway.

Fly-guy

·
Registered
980 Posts
The pricks, they have allready got me, my sig was gone within 20 seconds, it has been replaced by www.****

I need another way to show it.

Fly-guy

P.S Tater, could you PM or email that fiel to me so I can put it in my avatar too.

·
Registered
980 Posts
my my my my my my, it is really almost impossible there now, I even tried it in my actual post and it still gets replaced, INSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!! They must have some thing working there that just automatically blacks it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
980 Posts
Muhahahahahahahaha subliminal messages work to, check this post out, it will be gone soon i think but ya know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Here it is for all y'all... All I did was open a paint type program & insert it with the text command - no big magic.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cool xjet.

I will be in touch with you soon regarding flying. At the moment I normally fly at the Waharoa field at Matamata.

Cheers
Alan

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Well - they caught my avitar over at RCU - now I got this in my signature:

Hey, Y'all... Watch this!
Where'd everybody go?
moc.sorBorPeht.www

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
See, they are total C#Ck$%ckers. They said as soon as the objectionable pics were taken down, they would allow the link to www.theprofilebrotherhood.com to go back up without censorship.

Well, no pics.

Just another in a long list of reasons they can Suck My Balls.

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
I could make BillyHell.com point to the Pro Bro site.
It might take them a minute to figure that out.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Didnt you read the quote? Hes just petting the goat......from behind...wasnt the goat smiling?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts