The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
I think it is excellent that the fuse area is evened out, and again the video and your flying skills show the plane flys awesome!

Still, I know that you are going to build more of these. You still have almost all of the rudder area above the center line. Take a look at the old Koyosho Flip 3D. Your rudder here is similar in area and placement above the center line like the Flips. The Flip 3D is a coupling monster! Absolutely terrible! https://www.google.com/search?q=Koy.....69i57j0l5.6383j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I'd still like to see the rudder area evened out somewhat equal above and below the center line. Something like my photo shop pic here.

I think with that, a great plane that you already have could be even better.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yeah, always good having forces acting evenly. I'll try do more below for the next one. I did similar on a very old design of mine (my first 3d funfly design when I was about 13)

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
AmpEater said:
Also similar to my buzz Slope profile. I think you'd approve of the rudder of that :D

That's cool! Yes, I like that rudder!
Great flying on the old design 3D funfly too.

I subscribed to your channel :D

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
This thing is still going. Has taken some abuse. I actually downsized the motor to a 46ax as i was only ever using up to half throttle. Lightened it up even more

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Nice flying!! Great video!!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts