The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Hey Billy

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  capthis 
#1 ·
I was just looking on the ProBro sponsor page. I noticed the Hell Raiser ad so I clicked on it and started surfin around on HL's site. I saw that HL is now carrying Actro BL motors. I was thinking that HL really needs an individual to check one of these out as to how well they apply to profile 3D planes. I decided that I would be happy to offer my time and one of my new kits to adapt to one of these powerplants. All you and Hobby Lobby need to do is send me a motor,ESC and an appropriate LiPo pack :lol: I'm pretty sure I could work it into my busy schedule as I really like to help out whenever I can on these kinds of projects :lol: If all you have is one of the Actro 40s, I'd bet that it would be a good match to the big new OMP YAK. I don't have the kit but if that's the only motor available I guess I could pick one up. As I said, anything I can do to help you and HL out.
later,,,Matt

Okay, I'm really kidding about this, but if you want to carry the joke one step farther, like ProBros are known to do, you have my address,,,,

#3 ·
You still need a little polish read some of constrictors posts to OMP it would be more like this... Wow just checked out the HL site man Billy sure has done a great job!!! I dont think I will ever buy from any other source... Wow those new E-motors sure look good maybe if I kiss enough ASS Billy will send me one to try out... 8)

#4 ·
That's what I thought too but I couldn't figure out what it needed. I can't believe I didn't think of kissin' ass :D I guess some things come more natural to some people. I'll try to keep the ass kissing thing in mind next time.
Matt

I do have some experience with the Actros. That is the motor in my buddies big Joker electric heli. All the power of the big 90 size engines in same size heli. It rocks on heli 3D!

#7 ·
I saw it shortly after he posted it. I have tried for several days to come up with a good response but it just aint there! As usual though in a couple days after it's too late, I'll think of the perfect comeback.
Just out of curiosity, how did you do the quote box and rewrite everything I said?
Maybe next time,,,Matt

#8 ·
basmntdweller said:
Just out of curiosity, how did you do the quote box and tell everybody I put gyros in my profiles??

I mean, it's bad enough I'll try to keep ass kissing Billy out of an Actro (an outrunner that doesn't suck balls like the Axi!) that is the motor in my buddies big Joker .

Maybe next time,,,Matt

#10 ·
basmntdweller said:
I saw it shortly after he posted it. I have tried for several days to come up with a good response but it just aint there! As usual Bizzaro came up with the perfect comeback.
Just out of curiosity, how did Chuck Auger rewrite everything I said?
He is the man.
Maybe next time,,,Matt

#11 ·
basmntdweller said:
I saw it shortly after he posted it. I have tried for several days to tell Sloan what a *** he is! As usual though I just can't bring mysefl to do it knowing I have a secret too! Just out of curiosity, do you think it's time that maybe I came out of the closet too?
Maybe next time,,,Matt
Sorry Matt, I just had to do it. See Sloan has really been picking a fight lately, and you just got caught in the cross fire. Nothing personal man! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.