The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What available options are there for 46ax/55ax headers?

A most generous member here sent me a macs header with drink can cannister a few years ago, and it absolutely transformed my engine. I gave away that engine and exhaust combo to a new guy who was having problems with his engine, and now I really need a new one for myself. I have some Red Bull long neck alloy cans, just need to source some headers.

I may have to make my own.

Any help would be appreciated

Alex

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Unobtanium :(

·
Registered
12,606 Posts
Keep an eye on eBay. Sometimes they are on there.
You can add them to your watch list and when one comes up you will get notified.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Send a message to “the lift” he was making them at one time and still had a few when I was looking for some. Works great on my 55AX
Send a message to “the lift” he was making them at one time and still had a few when I was looking for some. Works great on my 55AX
I would hate to put a bro out and take time from their lives to sort international shipping if I could make the same myself. I’ll machine up some flanges and bend and weld the tube on :)

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Long neck Redbull cans???

I'd like to see what those look like!
these are what I have to use after using that aluminium pepsi bottle previously

Attachments

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
RedBull gives you wings. I like it.

Reactions: Heinz57

·
Registered
20,173 Posts
I see them on rcgroups fairly often. Usually with an engine and they won’t split it and usually want a war price for them. The last one I bought I paid $70 for it without even a fuel nipple.
I have one from PJ but it’s been in a crash. I can send you pictures and if it’s ok enough for you I’ll send it to you for free. Just cover shipping since it’s going out of country.

Reactions: Heinz57

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I've got one of PJ's 55AX headers as a backup to my original Mac's on my RY47. Someday, these headers will be worth their weight in gold lol. I wish PJ would do a run of 120AX headers--I could use a spare one of those too :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts