The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year Bro’s!
I hope 2022 brings much joy and happiness to everyone!

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
Happy New Year everyone.

·
Registered
14,039 Posts
Happy New Year all you F.A.G.s!!!!!

·
Registered
6,185 Posts
Happy New Year!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Happy new year Bro's!!

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Happy New Year to all!

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Yes Happy New Year to everyone. Wishing everyone a wonderful 2022.

Not sure I like this new format/webite layout but it is what it is.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
That looks like fun,about the same place on my mojo. Tell us about your build,any problems. On my next build i have some Bridgeport setup blocks i will use,square metal blocks about 3in tall,very heavy to hold stuff square.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yes, the heavy bucking bars come in handy holding her down while I’m not working on it.
The build is a Swanny Primo .40. Gonna be running a 55AX. No issue so far with the build. Enjoying not. Laid the bottom leading edge sheeting and center sheeting last night.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I think once we get one build done with the tube it will be easy. Bit different than the box build from fatties. I do like building,more so if i understand the build completely. End goal,a great flying plane,these slabs almost guaranty if built straight. And there strong,bounce built in almost. lol That getting straight,its the key,and setup after build,i have learned so much in two years from these guys,i would never got this far with out them.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Something I've found to work well for weighting things down is old florescent light ballasts with some foam glued to the bottom. Holds the wing in place when sheeting and when shrinking the covering on light weight structures. Stix 27 aileron shown.
Aircraft Toy Vehicle Wood Flooring

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Prowlers Primo 40 on 4S and Savox servo's is AMAZING! He let my fly it at last years Ottumwa ProBro. Everything came together on that bird, it's literally one of the nicest planes / setups I've ever flown..

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Happy New Year Bro's!

Been away for a bit, doing other things (CJ stuff, and model railroading). I see Doug may be producing some kits soon. I definitely need a small slab. I destroyed my WF built LamSuk 40 a few months ago in the street in front of my house. 😭

1 - 19 of 19 Posts