The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an assortment of stuff to sell.
I haven't flown in several years, and just don't see myself getting back into it.

Old beat up Mojo 40 with Saito 82.
Mint Mojo 40 with OS 46FX.
Mint Mojo 25 with Supertigre 10 and Scorpion ESC.
BLT trainer with 2s foamy motor.

2 Align TRex's 450's (one is a clone) Flybarred, Mint
1 Audacity Models Pantera with OS50 Hyper, JR 700 Gyro, Digital Hitecs, Flybarred, Mint

All of the above are with 2.4 receivers and RTF.

DX9 Transmitter with box and case.
DX5i Transmitter with box.

And associated parts, charger, etc.

Local pickup in Newnan, GA

Please reply with questions or photo requests.

Thanks,
Matt Lott

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Well,got to much now,but mojos are tempting. Tell me more about them,and how much,sad you not flying any more,but things change.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Those Mojo's would look perfect in your shop Plug!

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Plug, you should go buy all of those Mojos. It's not that far of a drive.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
That's only 50 miles per Mojo.
Well worth the trip! :tu:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Thank you Matt,looks like plug getting mojos,be ready for spring. The did you fly today, post been thin,well,dont think most of us would,i mean,got to draw a line some where. I know,WF can,with a shirt,like to see plc of that. MO picked right year to move to tx.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dave talks , plugs listens. Smart move. I have a 40 mojo with 46fx. I believe Motor is on third mojo airframe. Really like this combo. Not as powerful as 55ax but a little lighter. Not sure if you remember me plug but we met in eldon.

·
Registered
420 Posts
sparkplug said:
Thank you Matt,looks like plug getting mojos,be ready for spring. The did you fly today, post been thin,well,dont think most of us would,i mean,got to draw a line some where. I know,WF can,with a shirt,like to see plc of that. MO picked right year to move to tx.
That's awesome plug! You will love the MoJo's! :rockoncool: :superhappy: keep us updated and show some pictures when you pick them up :tu:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Hi Dave,i do remember,we talked a bit and you had 120ax on mad yak i think. Been trying to get a mojo for a year,got kits from sam,keep getting sidetracked,well learning and much better pilot now. So many planes to try,well now on to mojos. The 25 el mojo looks very neat. Will post pics,you guys keep them logs on fire.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Lets see if i realy miss this up,MCDDD is dave,there was a tall 40 year old man,i parked by,seems he was dave also,had the 120ax that flamed out at 5ft,bent his gear,mad yack i think. THANKS again guys,i had good time and you made me fell wanted. Will try to get back this fall,or to other flyin to see you guys,might see the red niji to,hope he brings chips. Ever had to much fun. :tu: :tu: :banana: :banana: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts