The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Gallery and forums =)

947 views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  BRUTUS 
#1 ·
Hey Billy Hell I never got to Congratulate you on your site, but I just think it is unbelievable. You have the best gallery because you can post any fiels in there of mostly any size. Everyone is active in the forums to which akes this even more fun. Cheers to Billy Hell :lol:

And the best part about this is that everyone gets along and is having tons o fun :p

Dan

Dotn ya all agree :D

G
#2 ·
This is the only forum I have not been banned from!

WOO HOO!

I was banned 3 times on RCU last month. Once I said only said "poop".

Another time I told a mod I wanted to stick my foot up his ass for moving one of my posts out of the Pro Bro forum because it "had to do with scale airplanes, not profiles".

I mean jeez. I'm only human.

Being from Philly I have to live up to my hometown Broad Street Bully charm.

G
#4 ·
Thanks .... should I put that to the test right now? I'm feeling brutal right now and I want to take out my stress on some RCU mods.

I also got banned once for posting this link. It's about the funniest thing going on the web right now.

http://tlf.cx/dearpenis.swf

One of the mods told me ... "some of the mods have been talking about you and you post" yada yada yada

I told him "you mods really need to meet some women" "none of you guys have a life at all" "do you have do be a complete loser to qualify as an RCU mod"

He came back flaming ... it was funny. I called Eric Royer. He laughed about it.

#6 ·
Erick royer's my bro...i did a wlak aroudn TR and he was like who do you think you are Chip Hyde. Then hes like sit down...lol I hit a wire indors and then he laughed at me. Then he hit it he liek destryoed his plane...LOL

Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.