The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Fun Air 40 - anyone Flying It?

461 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  garydog
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I was curious if any has one of these puppies and has any experience/comments about it.

Thanks,
Crash Master
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
tailspnr had one I'm thinkin'...
I think I can pick one up at a pretty good price, but I'm tossing between maybe the Fun Air and one of Paul's Buritto's or the new MoJo (it will be my first profile). So I was curious as to what anyone thought about it.

Thanks,
Crash Master
I think you ll be hard pressed to find a .40 sized plane that will 3D as well as a profile. :D
If it's the one I'm thinking about, it looks a lot like a Weston Cougar. Not much fuse side area.

If it's any indication, I had a Weston Cougar and gave it away :wink:
Based on the pics I saw of it, it does not have much of a fuse to it. Looks alot like the first Magic that came out. If Paul's Buritto and/or Mojo are as tuff as everyone claims, maybe I'll go with one of them here in the newxt week or two.

Thanks,
Crash Master
I had one and it was an ok sport plane. Not a 3-D machine aas we are used to. If you want to save money buy the Hot Knife.

Dan
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.