The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,not much balsa builds going on,even MO not showing his so. Anyone got some new great foam planes to tell about,something you tried and say,thats fairly good out of box flying plane,best if cheap. :tu: Post something,push that spam out of top ten.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Mo doesn't post many pictures because it has currently become a PITA to post pictures. Your limited on size and now a days a phone takes such a good quality picture that it wont upload without first opening it in a different program to reduce the size to make it work.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
mine resizes automatically. must be old. or maybe i am! i email them to me, then save to computer and post, works fine... but i guess we evolved beyond that. too bad.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Wild Fred said:
mine resizes automatically. must be old. or maybe i am! i email them to me, then save to computer and post, works fine... but i guess we evolved beyond that. too bad.
That's the way I do it, too. Can't stand reading stuff on my phone. My eyes aren't good enough to see anything lol.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
You can text it to yourself, and save it that way too.. but it would be nice to have the better quality pics uploaded. Makes seeing detail in build pics better, etc..

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A plus to all that. My son set mine up,i take pic,then download on laptop,go to post and down load there. Not the best,takes time,but you guys are worth it. Hope when billy upgrades the site it be better. Anyone tried that lasik eye thing,be nice to see again.

·
Registered
723 Posts
FlightCrazed said:
You can text it to yourself, and save it that way too.. but it would be nice to have the better quality pics uploaded. Makes seeing detail in build pics better, etc..
I wish I could get a better look at the girl in your avatar.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No great foam tells to be told. Guess the revolta still be at the top,at least for 150.00 range. Even better with MACDDD upgrades on tail,that be the only thing thats weak,or there be some more. :dk:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Yeah I used to email or text pictures to myself and that worked but that was back when I had a iPhone 5 with a crappy camera. My iPhone 12 that I currently have has a 12 megapixel camera. there is no amount of texting or emailing you can do to get it to work. I have to use a resize app on my phone or open in MS Paint to be able to upload.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Plug dont know but do they make a somewhat cheap camera that could take pics and download to laptop,seems that could be easy. Dont know how,son made my phone to download to laptop by its self,i turn on phone,turn on laptop,there they are. ITS all about the tic tic thing,beyond me. :dk: :dk:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
It has nothing to do with that as its easy to get pictures off a camera or phone to the computer. It's the hassle of having to resize every single photo to get to a size that is able to be uploaded is the problem. all other forums and the book of faces you can upload what ever size photo you want so long as its in Jpeg form.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dont know how but son got it so dont have to resize,its the phone he reduced pic size cause i mucked it up once,took him just a bit to reset. I take pic,turn on laptop,pic on laptop already,download,ready to post. Went to office max today,try to get plans of burreto,took laptop,girl had all kinds of problems,printed a copy,30in wingspan,i paid and walked away,she didn't know much more than me.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
On my phone (Samsung Galaxy S20) when I attach a pic to an email, it allows me to resize it right there and gives an option of three sizes. I pick the medium and it reduces the file size down to under the limit for the site.

Now, if I wanted to post directly from my phone, it wouldn't be as easy. But I don't do that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts