The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

first fatty???

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  TailSpnr 
#1 ·
I am wanting to get a big plane about 50cc size. what do you guys think would be a good first step.
a buddy offered to sell me his double vision any thoughts on these.
thanks
Brandon

#3 ·
If it were me I'd be holding out for a EF 87" Yak....wait that is me, my names on the list for one of the first batches. I just hope they come in soon :wink:

I think this plane is gonna be the SHIT! If it flies as good as the 68" Yak its destined to the 50cc plane to have.

#5 ·
I hate to say it bro but after the Cap-X I have no desire to rush in and buy another plane from the Chip Hyde collection. But if thats your choice I hope it flies great for you.

If you go that route let us know the details.

#6 ·
what problems did the cap x have just not fly good? I have been looking areound a bit and think if I read right that the DV is not big enough for entry level type IMAC contest am I right. I dont know what else I could get for for $300 in this size range though :roll:
Brandon

#7 ·
Im not into IMAC yet but I thought the plane had to be modelled after a full scale airplane which I fairly certain the Vision is not. But as far as size I know some guys that competed with their 68" Yaks so I think from aspect you'd be safe.

My Cap-X with a DA50 flew like a dog. But with only 73" of wing what can you expect. I really wanted that plane to fly good with that setup but I was very dissapointed. Now maybe had I put a Moki on it it might have been a different story.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.