The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
401 - 411 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
I text you already about layout.
WF also used tpro 9's. Which is fine for sport flying but I'd lean more tward metal gear so in a crash you'd atleast have good servos left, lol.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #403 ·
hxt900 in the electric ones. surface mount with 1/8x1/4 bass or popsicle sticks backing up balsa. about 5" fromrear of fuse, and just behind spar for aileron- DO NOT put screw into spar!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Hey Fred, have you or anyone you know of ever done a fero bipe? I'm toying with the idea for my tt .15

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #405 ·
yes. back in late 90's. built it for a friend, was beercat ferro bipe. didn't fly too well, needed incidence work. guy still has it! would recommend something more like the ace all star bipe.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Looks like a flat bottom stick,from 074 to 25,thats a big jump. but,i be watching,might pick up some WF wisdom. as soon as i fly this 202,i need fly hotts,its ready. Then finish fusion,engine and servos. Then get back to building mojos,where i was nearly a year ago. time goes so fast,i is so slow. But plenty to be done,if i dont cap out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been trolling in here for years,finally built one of these. It's .049 powered Black Widow, hope to maiden soon. Love this plane no need for printer or expensive parts I built it with wood I had on hand so some changes were made.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
nice work deanthree

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Looks great deanthree, I've built a bunch of those, great streamer combat planes! Be sure and post up the maiden flight video!

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #411 ·
awesome! use a td with 5-4 on 30%, trade altitude for speed...or join this century and get a vh electric, 1300 pack, 9-6 e prop.

but old skool, that plane was made in 1984 to perform with a cox engine..l and outperform anything else out there in it's day. hornet, glh, tachion, pappilonn, taperwing, etc, etc. it flies better, performs better, and is still a current design outperforming anything else on similar power. because i;m w.f. i'm the probro. not the **** who run this forum.

401 - 411 of 411 Posts