The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
381 - 400 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Nitro J. said:
Wild Fred said:
so, nitro, have you broke- err- flown that monster yet? ad should have his flying today, right?
...it's raining... :rant:
That's the only thing I hated about that state . Rains to damn much . Kinda miss it now . We're melting here in Cali .

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Wild Fred said:
so, nitro, have you broke- err- flown that monster yet? ad should have his flying today, right?
Didn't have any control rods at my house, picked some up from work today so I should have it bout ready for lunch tomorrow

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Tell us about yourself and what you like to fly. Where are you located? Might be some bros in your area that can help out when needed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well i live in Colorado, I work for AD at skipmillermodels, im 18 yrs old, and I fly almost exclusively rc sailplanes and multirotors. I got my first 3d plane a few months ago (crack yak) which is really fun to fly of course. Im hoping to learn a bunch by building this plane and hopefully fly it a bunch if the build goes well.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys/ get some help with this, im sure I will need it!

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Sounds good. I myself will be building my first ferro plane here soon. Building is addictive and you will love it. Just be sure to have thick skin hanging around this site. We all mean well and are just having fun.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Welcome to the Bro's jasonafriedman :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Make sure you don't miss the Profilebrotherhood get together close to you called "CoBro". I'm sure AD has told you about it, it will be a blast.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
jasonafriedman said:
Well i live in Colorado, I work for AD at skipmillermodels.
Welcome to the hood, from Wyoming.

So sorry you know AD.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
:welcome:

So, you work for the Sausage King?! :tu: around here, AD is known as a ***, which is a Fucking Awesome Guy. :rockon:

...and he prolly recommended an e :gay: setup?! :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haha thanks. I dont even know what to say about AD.... Its hard to describe a person like that. Im sure you know what im talking about. I dont like the sass just dont say anything about my mom i get enough of that from AD.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
jasonafriedman said:
Straightup said:
Make sure you don't miss the Profilebrotherhood get together close to you called "CoBro". I'm sure AD has told you about it, it will be a blast.
When is it?
Next weekend, you can follow me out there if you want

·
Registered
12,321 Posts

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
jl33fr33 said:
Updated version of the instructions file is attached. Added a couple things to the materials list and changed instructions on the trailing edge to use T.E. Stock for ease.

Fred, you ever build one of these with a symmetrical wing?

Jason
How big are the ailerons supposed to be? Are they made from the trailing edge stock? Or....hinged to the trailing edge stock shown?

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #399 ·
plane uses 3/16x3/4 t.e. stock for t.e. and ailerons. national carries it.

·
Registered
862 Posts
So what is the consensus, how are most installing their servos and which servos were chosen?

381 - 400 of 411 Posts