·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Great flying as usual man! Good job on your first build :rockon:

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
justerik said:
Awesome video, Andy. Someone needs to break your thumbs. :)
No! Don't break them, have a surgeon remove them. I want a transplant :lol:

Then again, I don't know where those thumbs have been nor what they might do when not in touch with a transmitter :roll: :rofl: :rolleye:

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
man waterfalls looked perfect and the knife edge was badass too...looks like an excellent design

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yep, it's a keeper!!! Great flying. That music made me wanna get up and dayance. :roll:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Yeah, let's start calling him Auggie Doggy, with his trusty slab named Melba Toast...

Don't fly in months, builds a slab from a kit (i still think Tamster built it) and then covers the fvcker and flies like that on the first flight and it 50 degrees... You fvcking suck Bubba... And I mean that in the kindest manner possible...

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
thanks bro!
the person to contact for a kit is hazzbro :D

oh, and welcome to the hood! 8)

·
Registered
13,370 Posts
Andy,... You make me sick! :green:

Nice flying bro :D For someone who doesn't build it sure looks like you have an awesome plane there! :tu:

You gonna let me fly it when I come down for HoBro? :wink: :twisted:

·
Registered
13,370 Posts
Hey Andy, Just noticed this, and don't know why I hadn't noticed before.... but looking at the pic of the EE in your sig line,......

What's up with the Edge size canopy?

Extra's have far longer domes on em, the one in my avatar is closer to scale. Just thought I'd ask, cause I think it'd look a might bit better with a bit more black to outline a more scale-ish can-O-pee! :D :wink:

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
3dRookie said:
Hey Andy, Just noticed this, and don't know why I hadn't noticed before.... but looking at the pic of the EE in your sig line,......

What's up with the Edge size canopy?

Extra's have far longer domes on em, the one in my avatar is closer to scale. Just thought I'd ask, cause I think it'd look a might bit better with a bit more black to outline a more scale-ish can-O-pee! :D :wink:
Rookie STFU its a profile :D :lol:

·
Registered
13,370 Posts
Blow me Crackhead!

It would look better IMO with a couple more inches of Can-O-Pee,.... :nah:

Of course with Andy flying it,... it'll just get ground off the top of the plane, and it won't matter anyway! :shrug2:

241 - 260 of 267 Posts