The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
221 - 240 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
13,285 Posts
Badass!

is it just me or is the video aspect screwed up? any way to fix that on my end with WMP settings? i see alot of video like this i wonder if its me

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah its obviously a little tail heavy :roll:

you suck, I hope Wolf has his way with you at HoBro :twisted:

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Great video and love the music! Great maiden Andy! Can't wait till you get it "dialed in" :shock: :lol:

Yeah, the aspect ratio is off horizontally. Squishes the plane a bit and makes it look smaller than it really is.

Gotta say those wheel pants rock when they are at face level inverted :rockon: :rockoncool: :beerchug:

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
Yeah it's squished 16:9 to 4:3.

Still badass video though. Really nice job building/flying Andy.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yeah, tail heavy, a definate POS!! Not bad for the second flight. Good flying Andy!! So much for an easy break in, get right to work with it.

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
good job Andy, great flight, great video..... :wink:

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
sorry about the squashed screen. it will look better on you tube if i can ever get them to accept a video with a freaking decent song. i have been denied 4 times! now it's techno.....we'll see what happens

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
ProBroAndy said:
sorry about the squashed screen. it will look better on you tube if i can ever get them to accept a video with a freaking decent song. i have been denied 4 times! now it's techno.....we'll see what happens
Sometimes it helps to do a fade in a few seconds into the song and the detection software usually misses it. Or mix it in with engine noise. They only look at the first half a minute from what I have read.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Oh this is just great....Now Andy's gonna turn into CFA...he can build, cover, tune an engine, edit video, and fly the balls of the plane he built. Now starts the 10,000 pages explaining how he does each of these tasks 8) :lol: :lol:

The You-tube video looks much better on the aspect btw. :D

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Great Job Andy! Great build and great flying!

J.

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
Looks good on youtube. Sounds like shit though.....

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Roadrunner said:
Hey, did everyone notice that Andy landed on his wheels. :clap:
That aint going to last! :twisted: sweet plane Andy!

221 - 240 of 267 Posts