The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

EE60 Part Deaux

19K views 180 replies 31 participants last post by  HazzBro 
#1 ·
So last year at LouisBro, Hazz and I start talking about a 60 sized Extra Extra. He says when he gets the proto going I can build one. Anyway, I know you guys have seen his pics but wanted to throw up another thread documenting my build from start to finish.

So far things have gone well. There are a few bugs that happened during cutting, but nothing drastic. Cut components are AWESOME. Hazz and I talked about some sequencing questions today and I started throwing some glue.

Progress so far:

Sub assemblies are laminated.

Layed some of it up to see where everything went.

Glued in the wing saddle and tail group....Wainint for glue to dry now and going out on a date with my wife!

Hazz did a great job and I'm looking forward to getting this one done. Thanks for letting me help out with a proto build! Power will be Saito Hunnert.

J.

Attachments

See less See more
#178 ·
Welcome to the hood. That Zenoah, unless you've modded it to remove extra weight, is going to be extremely heavy for a 60 size bird. Looking at the specs, they are meant for marine and heli use. Best bet would be to try and find a DLE20 or similar if you want to stay with gas. Don't know how hard they would be to find in your area though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.