The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
Back when I did the redraw of the plans hazz said he could update the cut files but neither of us got around to it. I do have one set of hard plans I could send to someone who could scan them and/or redraw in cad or something.
I think just the ribs and spars would be needed. It’s easy to cut every other piece by hand or on a jigsaw but the ribs really suck to cut by hand this small.

I could happily redraw the plans but I think it would be best to have the blessing of Hazz first.

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
As I said, he gave it to me back when stumpy and I were working on these at the stumpworks and discussing ARFs and a foamy EE. But I’ll send him a PM and make sure he’s still ok with the mods. I stretched the wing to an even 36” and made the aileron chord more proportionate.

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
As I said, he gave it to me back when stumpy and I were working on these at the stumpworks and discussing ARFs and a foamy EE. But I’ll send him a PM and make sure he’s still ok with the mods. I stretched the wing to an even 36” and made the aileron chord more proportionate.

Gotcha. Didn't realize that.

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
So Doug do you want my hand drawn plans to work from or turn into cad or should I send them to Chris?

I’m in no hurry, but I’ll get them to you or Chris for when ever you’re ready to cut a few 25’s if you’re planning to. I think short kits will be easiest if my plans work out as intended.

·
Registered
14,676 Posts
CCK SU29 63" 20cc is easy to build and flies awesome too.

Chris has cad files for all of it.

Be great to see any of it kitted

40 size sukhoi flies awesome albiet the wing is a pain but it's worth it.

EE60 SU 29 the wing was stretched to 63" by moving each rib out 1/4" and the ailerons were tapered otherwise it's a stock EE wing. Fuse outline is sukhoi tail feathers are nearly the same as EE minus corners rounded. It didn't pick up much is any weight from mods and an OS 22 flies it well.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Pigs going lead you down dark path WF,goats are so much nicer,with a good fence you can turn your back a bit. If el fence,need a big bad 300.00 charger with 8juls of spark,only thing they respect,i do to. They dont try it,none,one hit they learn for life.lol Next thing we know WF be covering with pig skin. lol

21 - 29 of 29 Posts