The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
2421 - 2436 of 2436 Posts

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Had a good time at lunch again. Six more packs burned and ordered a couple more today. While I'm not happy with the performance of the knock off APC prop in the air I can say it is very effective at taking out the massive amounts of June Bugs we have flying around right now.
Aircraft Monoplane Toy airplane Aerospace manufacturer Toy
Vehicle Aircraft Toy Plant Airplane
Green Toy Circuit component Lego Electric blue
Plant Sky Cloud Tree Grass
Sky Plant Vertebrate Cloud Tree
Plant Sky Tree Agriculture People in nature

Reactions: ben_beyer

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Thats a lot of bug bite,they must be bad.
Just this time of year around here they are flying all over the place and tend to say about 6-10 inches above the ground. They don't bite or anything, just loud.
Insect Arthropod Organism Beetle Adaptation

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,425 ·
Falcon wood props, bro! I love mine on my tundra. Very quiet compared to other props which means it isn’t flexing.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Falcon wood props are what i use also Jake. I run a 15-6 on my AJ Slick 51” on 4s., and 14-6 on my Mojo 40 on 4s.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Had a good time at lunch again. Six more packs burned and ordered a couple more today. While I'm not happy with the performance of the knock off APC prop in the air I can say it is very effective at taking out the massive amounts of June Bugs we have flying around right now.
View attachment 146030 View attachment 146031 View attachment 146032 View attachment 146033 View attachment 146034 View attachment 146035
Your going to wear it out! 😂. Great to hear you are getting lots of stick time. Nice plane!

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
My dad showed me a trick when I was a kid. You tie a thread around the head of a june bug and fly them like a kite.
I did it as a kid as well.

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Your going to wear it out! 😂. Great to hear you are getting lots of stick time. Nice plane!
the plan is to wear it out. It’s a great airframe. I got it used but only with a handful of flights on it. I think I have about 3 dozen flights on it total.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Those damned june bugs are really loud when the hit your w/s too--fortunately, don't leave a big mess on the windshield

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,432 ·
They’ll bruise your face at about 40min lol
You don’t ride a motorcycle without a shield in Kentucky between Memorial Day and Labor Day lol

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
Prowler was flying his Mamba 60 a lot at the Ottumwa ProBro. He has the night version and it DID look very cool at night!!

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,435 ·
If you like night flying flex is the best. There were a lot at our night fly two weekends ago. They looked great.

2421 - 2436 of 2436 Posts