The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
2361 - 2375 of 2375 Posts

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,361 ·
35 ain’t nothing. I’ve flown 50cc up a creek and in my backyard. Scroll back through my YouTube and it’s in there somewhere.
Aircraft Vehicle Plant Airplane Monoplane

·
Registered
182 Posts
That Skywing 85” is badass as well. Looks like a VH Sabre 47 in that 2000 video. Not many of those left these days. You are a true Pro Bro, your flying is amazing!

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,363 ·
I’m a bro but I’m just an old stick banger, man. I just throw the sticks around and hope it looks cool. I can’t fly a strait line and I can do very little on purpose. But after a three or four year break, it taught me this really is my favorite hobby but that everything else in life is priority.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Jake, what's your hatcam? I am also just an old stickbanger from the RMM lol, so I need simple/easy to use and upload to computer and youtube

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Yes,this is a hobby,cant let it take over you life. But then,we all need to play some,and letting us see those with extra talent is a plus. Theres lots of time on sticks to get good at this game,and starting young helps. Me to,what hat cam do you use.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Jake flying WoodButchers Primo at Nash '14..... That was epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That's cool-never woulda thought of that! Bet it looks damn sexy too ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ThumbSkull

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
That's cool! Nice use of foam!

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,374 ·
Every video I’ve ever made was shot from that hat. And I’ve made probably three times as many as is on my current YouTube. I had a lot on Vimeo before it crashed.

·
Registered
762 Posts
There was a flying club meeting on Saturday but my wife was out of town and I had no way to charge up this computer.

Three flights on the Mamba and I wanted to try my Flex 16x6 wood prop, but the spinner needs to more clearance. I didn't notice this until I had snugged up the screw that holds the spinner on but it's only minor damage. I'll see about getting the cutout in the spinner slightly enlarged this week.

I also went ahead and ordered the batteries for the CAP since SMC is having supply issues. I went with the Graphene 6S 4000's.

Attachments

2361 - 2375 of 2375 Posts