The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
2341 - 2360 of 2375 Posts

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,341 ·
Finally a nice day to really fly the fomojo

a little breezy and forgive the hatcam work. I’m really out of practice of following the plane with my head instead of my eyes.
The files are here somewhere. It’s definitely worth scratching one out!

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Yes, looks fun! Thank you for posting.

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,345 ·
It was oddly breezy. Wind shifting in several directions but I did fly the fomojo today. Man I love this foamy!
I was vibing last night near dark when it was perfectly calm. It flies so well it shows how badly I actually fly.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Got the Valiant and Timber X out this morning. For a big, heavy plane, the Valaint floats amazingly well. Wind was really swirly so you never knew what direction it was blowing when coming in. Took me forever to get it down lol.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Jake, Nice FoMojo flying. The trampoline TR's were epic!!

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,353 ·
I did some upgrades to the yeti. Added some flat CF to the bottom of the fuse and made stiffer pushrods. I also rehinged the elevator for more down throw and it’s changed this plane. It’s a heck of a lot more fun now. Much more loose! Heck I might buy it back from bLewis lol. I sold it to him after the second flight because it was so tame it was lame. He wanted a sabre35 replacement but now that I’ve tinkered with it and he still hasn’t picked it up I might jus have to try to buy it back 😂

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
I wonder how many planes fly poorly because of setup,i to have seen the effect of upgrades. Slowly i be learning,a stiff fuze,good servos and rods,being straight does matter,more as we get better flyers. Bet if i got to fly,say Straightups mojos,then i could say thats how its should be. The 202 has taught me so much that works on all planes,for cheap,all new guys should have one. I will never be great at flying,but this site i do owe a lot. One day i will build a new 202,with all i learned,it will be good.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments Plug. I am in fact healing my 1st Mojo to get it flying again. I bought it from Bro "Snap It" in 2008 and flew it until I piled it at Nash 2014 from bad fuel. Here's a pic of Nitro J flying it at that Nash.
Cloud Sky Sleeve Land lot Toy
As you guessed, it is going to have Motrolfly and Savox servo's.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Nice flying, Jake! Takes me back to your vids with the 40 size glow stuff in the woods. I'll be waiting for the vid of the 35cc gasser in the woods ;)

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,358 ·
Just ordered the 78” EF Edge and GP38. If that engine runs as well as they claim I likely will take it out back.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
:O THAT will be impressive. Looking forward to what you think of the GP38; I hear it's better than the DA35, which is stronger than the rest of the 35cc class. I've been very happy with my GP123

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Its good to see you guys hanging in there,getting revved up with passion. Thats rc,so many ways to go,slow or fast,everyone can find his place and reach higher if they dare. 35cc in the woods,oh my.

2341 - 2360 of 2375 Posts