The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
2201 - 2220 of 2224 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I have notice that most bros work hard,extra hours and such,at least till they retire. Seems they all have same mentality,even if from many types of work. Get it done type of guys. Just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
So i was going to fly,powerd up mojo just to check,motor housing pulls foward 3/8 inch at full power. Just got lucky,next flight would have been scheeechs,even though i dont do enought, ground checks can save planes. :tu:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Well no doubt there not be two of them. Good your back building planes,to hot to fish,to hot for plug to do much at all. :sfan: :sfan:

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Heinz57 said:
Finally flew the Primo/Stik this weekend. It flew great but not a huge fan of the rim fire motor. Not quite the power I want. Motrolfly haven't been in stock thinking about pulling the trigger on a bad ass motor.
Is that 40 or 60 size?
Talk to Gus or TriFlyer3D about your system details, they'll have a solution.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Straightup said:
Heinz57 said:
Finally flew the Primo/Stik this weekend. It flew great but not a huge fan of the rim fire motor. Not quite the power I want. Motrolfly haven't been in stock thinking about pulling the trigger on a bad ass motor.
Is that 40 or 60 size?
Talk to Gus or TriFlyer3D about your system details, they'll have a solution.
Its a 40 size .

Rim Fire power 32 800kv
14x7 Xoar
Castle Talon 90
4s 4000mah

Only makes roughly 900 watts drawing about 60amps.
It flys ok and pulls out of a hover fine just not enough to thrash it around bro style

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Think you guys holding out,well Heinz did not,showed us that red primo,no one else built something new or rekitted one. Even a pink one. :tu:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Well its been to long since this post was used. After 60 day heat brake,i got it up. 2o2 as always leads the way. Then the mini WF foam slick,first time up,did very good with way more power than need,thank you again,WF. Looks good to. Went to fly mojo 25,did not have it together,so wait till do before i make sticks. Yep,need bit tuning myself. Adjust everything tonight,try again tomorrow.😽😽🙀👍🐰🐦🦖🎠 lol what can i say.

·
Registered
87 Posts
A couple tanks with the Pizza box flyer. Fun a/f, i must fly it more often. The fp sure could use a pipe, such sluggish response. Im going to try making an extension for the stock muffler, gms style. Since headers are hard to come by.

·
Registered
14,014 Posts
Its a 40 size .

Rim Fire power 32 800kv
14x7 Xoar
Castle Talon 90
4s 4000mah

Only makes roughly 900 watts drawing about 60amps.
It flys ok and pulls out of a hover fine just not enough to thrash it around bro style
900 is really low for that KV unless the actual is only 700-720.
Try a 15x6 on it, or go 5s.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Got some good flying in Saturday. Bro Represent..
Big fly in at Mauston WI. Full Scale and RC fly in. Farm implement display and car show. Big event. Was a blast.

2201 - 2220 of 2224 Posts