The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hope you weren't "causally" using any of those dangerous LiPo cells. Was there a fire? You didn't attempt to make your own pack from individual cells did you? VERY risky behaviors....

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Looks like he's thinking, " Hope that prop doesn't shatter and put someone's eye out!"

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Look at the photo closely...I think he's holding his chest with his left hand and reaching for his nitroglycerin pills with his right hand. Look for yourself! :lol:

JW

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Well done Sloan and Basemant dweller. Sandy Frank said you guys were great. He was glad to get to know a couple of ProBros. Can't say the same for Dave Brown, he really must hate us right now!!!

Is that Beautiful woman by DB holding her ears? The men must be talking smack and she's far to much of a lady to listen!!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gordo, Congrats on a job well done! And to all the others who put forth the effort.
She was prolly holding her ears because the worn out GWS gearbox I was running sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard :D

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
Sandy Frank looks like Harvey Keitel in "From Dusk til Dawn".

Dave Brown looks like he would rather be ANYwhere but near Sloan :D

The tall guy in the middle looks like "Whoa!! That P.O.S. CAN fly!!

The chick is a stock holder in AXI motors.

Sloan looks COOL!! 8)

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
You did designate them all as helpers, right? It doesn't look like a full 25 feet there... :wink:

After surviving the perilous 3D deomonstration, Dave Brown decided that he must be immortal, as the plane did not kill him, and canceled all life insurance piolicies. He was last seen surfing, bungee jumping, and training wild grizzly bears for the circus. Now that he knew he wasn't imminently going to die, he decided to "Have a little fun with life"...

·
Registered
54 Posts
tap...."oops"....tap..."oops"...tap..."dang throttle response is a little off"...tap..."sudden downdraft"...tap..."batteries must be fading a little"......

Could have fun with that for the whole flight duration of your lipos!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, I didnt nine in front of him :(
I didnt want to screw things up for Sandy, He hosted the fly in. He wanted to show the EC what indoor is about. He said some of them had never seen that stuff before.
Sorry to dissapoint. I did nine my ass off after they left :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts