The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

damn circle jerks

3K views 61 replies 22 participants last post by  DanHoH 
#1 ·
allright was out practicing today and trying rolling harriers up high got them going good could do several in a row so brought it down low. doing one at a time going by do several this several times. so I come by and and try two rolls well crap diddn't go so well and put the burrito in pretty good messed the bloody wing up again. ohhh well shit happens right fixable. so why am I so pissed that i can barley type the damn dicks at my field start laughing and telling me that maybe I should learn to fly blah blah blah so finally I get pissed because this is an on going thing every time i go to field. I go off on these stupid bastards and let them know that just because I come out and try and am not stisfied flying circles and flying 200 feet up ohhh I am so pissed I am thinking I might have to stop flying at this field. wouldnt bother me if it was an occasional thing but it is every time I go to the field i am sick of these people.
ok I'll stop know
Brandon

#2 ·
Whoa man....tell us how you feel. :cry: I feel for you bro such things can get disgusting. Is there another field you could fly at? This is about fun not getting you all up in the air. They probably can tell it gets you worked up which is why they egg you. But its understable that it upsets you as well.....especially right after losing a good bird. Best thing to do is start putting pieces back together tonight so you dont get burn out looking at the mess, usually the planes not as bad as it looks. Then start looking for another place to fly tomorrow....should help your mood an your flying. :D

#3 ·
Whoa man....tell us how you feel. :cry: I feel for you bro such things can get disgusting. Is there another field you could fly at? This is about fun not getting you all up in the air. They probably can tell it gets you worked up which is why they egg you. But its understable that it upsets you as well.....especially right after losing a good bird. Best thing to do is start putting pieces back together tonight so you dont get burn out looking at the mess, usually the planes not as bad as it looks. Then start looking for another place to fly tomorrow....should help your mood an your flying. :D

#7 ·
Brandon, happens all the time, dont quit flying there just because of that...your cross'n bridges man...and stuffing one in is a part of it sometimes.
Believe me,,,when I dumb thumb one in , I hear about it(just tells you they're watch'n) :wink:

keep up the good work....GATOR

#8 ·
edge540flyer said:
the dicks at my field start laughing and telling me that maybe I should learn to fly blah blah blah
Fire Back

"Hey how about you learn to shut the fuck up asshole!!! Who the hell do you think you are. You can't even walk in a circle let alone fly one. It's time to put up or shut up, I dare you to prove me wrong. I double dare you Moth----cker" :D :D :D

Wow I was pissed just reading that. I've been there not for my flying style but because my age at the time.

#10 ·
Brandon, you're a prodigy man, that pisses us all off :lol: :p Best thing you can do is fix that thing ASAP and be back out there with it, same guys, same thing.

THEN......walk over and say to them "...Man these rolling harriers are kicking my ass, I can barely do 3 in a row.......so what manuevers are you guys working on????" The silence will KILL them, and you'll be smiling for weeks!!!! :twisted: :lol: :p :D :) :wink:

#12 ·
Gordo said:
Brandon, you're a prodigy man, that pisses us all off :lol: :p Best thing you can do is fix that thing ASAP and be back out there with it, same guys, same thing.

THEN......walk over and say to them "...Man these rolling harriers are kicking my ass, I can barely do 3 in a row.......so what manuevers are you guys working on????" The silence will KILL them, and you'll be smiling for weeks!!!! :twisted: :lol: :p :D :) :wink:
Gordo
That is GOOOOOOD :lol:

#13 ·
rcairnut said:
Gordo said:

Gordo
That is GOOOOOOD :lol:
I know..... :D .....Whatever you call the ability to PISS OFF those that bug me, I've got it!!! :lol:

#14 ·
With garbage like this I usually take the high road. I want to get in an a$$holes face as much as the next decent guy, but I usually go straight for what makes us men among men. No, not a well placed kick. I mean respect and integrity. What I find so great about R/C is I find so many good people like the Bros. We respect each other and really all flyers for that matter. We help out and share each others triumphs. I help the circle flyers fly their circles even though I don't care to any more. That's integrity. Doing the right thing for the right reason. If flyin circles gives em a woody good for them. You were disrespected by people with little or no integrity. I usually wait till I am calm and call them on it. I let them them know straight forward what they did was disrpectful and lacked integrity as one man to another. I let them know they can count on me to not be the kind of a$$holes they were because my manhhood won't allow it. Being calm is the trump card here. Guys will usually go into a childish fit and be the children they are, or they will know when they have been set straight from a man. If a guy wants to do the childish thing then so be it. He knows what you think of him and that's why he's pissed at you. If he has any integrity at all he will have respect for you. It may take a while for him to come around if ever, but the respect will be there. Nothing is worse to me than to have a wise mature man shake his head at me in disgust. I may hate it at the time, but I dig for a little more of what makes me a man later.

Well, I feel better. Get any warm fuzzies from that. I guess you could always just egg his house a few times.

Dick PB 757

#15 ·
Gordo that is awsome. nohoverchrg I tried to talk to them other times and it never worked so this time I just kinda lost it. Ohh well looks like if things dont change I'll either invest in more foamies or just start driving further to the other field. wait both those sound really good.
Brandon

#16 ·
Man, I would do everything I could to have that bird back together and back at that field. Then when you dump it again, be back ASAP and while your at it build an extra. Make it a point to keep sticking it in their faces without saying a word. Then when you get good and they start bragging on you switch fields.
Not cool. What state are you in?

#19 ·
well here is about 15min of work got spar back in and reinforced with cf now it is a matter of figuring out the puzzel of rib pieces to see if I can make them wings again. But now it is 1:20 and I have to be at class at 6am so I am done for the night any comments or suggestions would be great at this point.

Attachments

#21 ·
Well done Brandon, get back on and ride her til she drops!!!! I gotta tell you man, you beat up that poor Burrito worse than anyone I know!!! 8)

Best thing you can do is show back up with her the next day or 2, those CJs wouldn't even have fixed it, and if they did they would have taken weeks!! You're the man!!!!

#22 ·
edge540flyer said:
well here is about 15min of work got spar back in and reinforced with cf now it is a matter of figuring out the puzzel of rib pieces to see if I can make them wings again. But now it is 1:20 and I have to be at class at 6am so I am done for the night any comments or suggestions would be great at this point.
Yer makin' me proud boy!!! Nice repair work... A lot of guys will look at something like that and say she's a gonner...

As far as the guy's giving you shit over the way you like to fly.... Just glare at 'em and call 'em a bunch a ****! Or piss in their fuel when they aren't looking.... Or better yet... piss in their airplane cleaner.... That way you can have the satisfaction of knowing you pissed on their planes.... :twisted: hehehehe...

Seriously... Just get back on that horse and ride like you're doing.... You'll catch a convert sooner or later!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.