The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have heard from several people that the breathing lung exerciser thing with the three colored balls in clear plastic has helped them recover their lung capacity quicker.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I TRY to play harmonica. It is good for the lungs and a company called seydel make one specifically for the lungs and I believe it is called pulmonica or something to that effect.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Dont forget pics and videos,JoeBob needs some uplifting,me to. Counting on Straightup,he got in the beer last year,forgot the pics or just having to much fun to stop. How many balls can a man blow while drinking beer and flying a plane,easy,hold the ball thing in propwash while having a beer break.lol

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
I'm assuming you are talking about the Ottumwa Iowa ProBro Plug? It's still a day away.
That was a different Bro that got into the Pickle Beer.. - not me. We all laughed so hard, it was a blast and definitely the best part of the ProBro last year.
I'll take plenty of pics though. (y) (y)
Alcohol puts Straightup to sleep - definitely not the life of the party lololol.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Day 8 for me, mostly past it but the brain fog is driving me nuts. I can drive and do most things, but trying to concentrate or move quick results in light headedness. Any remedy for this or just time?
Im missing out on prime flying time.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Hang in there and enjoy some down time Kamlooper,seems covid does each person as it will. Hard to sit around i know and this is your best flying time,pure hot in SC right now. Hope the bros can entertain you a bit with there post.

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
Hope you are feeling better soon kamlooper. I was fortunate to be better after 3 days. It sounds like that brain fog sucks. I would imagine fluids and rest - the usual sickness recommendations are the only things I can think of..

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Day 8 for me, mostly past it but the brain fog is driving me nuts. I can drive and do most things, but trying to concentrate or move quick results in light headedness. Any remedy for this or just time?
Im missing out on prime flying time.
I had that for a couple of days toward the end, but it cleared up pretty quick. Things that took the longest was my sense of smell and a high sensitivity to salty food. both are back to normal now.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
My wife and daughter have it, I went and got tested awaiting results but I have no symptoms like they do. Maybe I'll get lucky???

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I keep my grands all the time,the kids all got covid so just knew the wife and i would get it,so far been ok. Seems just cant say who will get sick. Hold on tight guys,time for a new sickness to come of age,NOV is coming.

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
You won’t show symptoms for a couple days and the tests don’t seem to test correctly early. My wife was exposed, tested three days in a row. All negative. Two days after she started symptoms and tested again, finally a positive.
she had it the whole time but the test wasn’t positive until she actually had symptoms.
you’ll get it but you’ll be alright.
it’s a thing, it’s here now and it’ll always be here. We’ll all get it and it’ll probably be a yearly thing just like flu.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts