The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Administrator
24 Posts
Hey guys,
Wanted to jump in here. The site has been owned by Vertical Scope for years now. They've been great in leaving things as is, but the site did need to be upgraded to this new software. With that comes some legal things baked in like bans on hate speech for example. Those things must be moderated due to liability risk, it's just something we will have to live with. Just be cool and carry on bros.

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
Thank you for that explanation Jason. I think we have forgotten about the no whining rule...
We asked for a new site, we will accept what we asked for.
A few years back, Jim said he was floating the costs of the site himself and took some donations. I suppose he gave up asking over time. Hopefully this site pays for itself with the ads. I'm ok with the ads so we can have our site.
This is still is an amazing community, like very few on the web. Most of us know and have flown with each other, so when people come on here and assume it is a normal forum where no one knows anyone, they are sorely mistaken.
I think there is still a chance that we can generate interest in the Brotherhood.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
hate speech? i hate you motherfuckers. i like the ****, etc... but they got more lobbyists so i can't say *** even if i suck cock... legal horse shit.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
is vertical scope the same thing as uphill gardener? just asking for a friend...

61 - 65 of 65 Posts