The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
That's cool!
The last time I was in there the live music was so loud I couldn't think....

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
It’s really not that great, nor is the service. There’s much better here in Madison county Kentucky IMHO

·
Registered
10,576 Posts
Pucketts doesn’t exist anymore. Welcome back Fred! How have you been?

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Puckett's closed? Damn. That's too bad.

Mcrib? How can anyone actually like that? 🤢

Best BBQ is my grill, aside from that, 4 rivers is really good, years ago Sonny's was the shit, now it's not nearly as good.

·
Registered
7,163 Posts

Best BBQ is my grill, aside from that, 4 rivers is really good, years ago Sonny's was the shit, now it's not nearly as good.

according to google it is still there and currently open. Through looking though the Pucketts referenced in the article is not the one in liepers fork as it seems Pucketts is actually a chain. May be wrong though.

·
Registered
10,576 Posts

Sold out remodeled renamed. At least that’s what I heard. I’ve been wrong before.

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
They’re a chain now. I think the one in leiper’s was bought by country boys across the street but they left the name. Or so a heard the last time I was there.
there’s a Puckett’s in pigeon forge and Franklin and I think in Nashville also.
maybe I’ll try the one in pigeon forge the next time we’re down there.

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
Puckett's was bought by a local town preservationist Aubrey Preston for a bit over 2 million. It's no longer part of the Puckett's franchise of 7 stores. It's had a bit of remodel and is now called Fox and Locke.

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
Hopefully it’s better now. I’d like to make it down again one day but probably not for the near future.

·
Registered
10,576 Posts
Puckett's was bought by a local town preservationist Aubrey Preston for a bit over 2 million. It's no longer part of the Puckett's franchise of 7 stores. It's had a bit of remodel and is now called Fox and Locke.

Thanks for confirming my post. Puckets is no more

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Ron i understand,i to miss the old days. Yes,getting older ant easy,and changes are hard to take. Cant fight it,just adapt and give back what you can. Still theres fun to be had,just a bit slower pace for us older guys. Now,you be bit closer to SC,Maybe we can have a mini probro this fall,dont bull me,fla still hot most of the year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts